+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Takes too long to get into an Expert!!

Shadowlander

Default Takes too long to get into an Expert!!

the guild im in does a few together a day usually which is fine but if your forced to pug it, it can literally take hours to get into a T2, which wouldn't be so bad cause i have as much fun doing T1's but it can often take an hour or more. Is the main portion of the population still not 50 or is it a lack of interest in Experts? I see plenty 50s running around Stilmore but not many are interested in dungeons.

Soulwalker

Hmmmm easy answer to your dilemma is roll a tank or healer not a dps and you can build a grp easy. I have no problem finding a dungeon grp on my 50 tank guess it's just me though...

Supply and demand. Every time I login (as a tank) I'm instantly being asked to go do experts. I've got several healers in my guild and on my friends list so I'm never at a shortage for being able to put a group together. I sent a LF2M to the 50 chat last night and received no less then 12 tells instantly from people looking to group up...

I guess you're just unlucky?

Shadowlander

could be, im a mage, and with the nerf coming to chloro im not sure i can "LFG healer for experts" anymore. as it is i can only heal if there is another heal type char in the group too. I dont think thats all that attractive in groups. I imagine that clerics have it awesome, being able to tank or heal.

Quote Originally Posted by sarrac View Post
    could be, im a mage, and with the nerf coming to chloro im not sure i can "LFG healer for experts" anymore. as it is i can only heal if there is another heal type char in the group too. I dont think thats all that attractive in groups. I imagine that clerics have it awesome, being able to tank or heal.
    We have it awesome if we DO tank or heal because so few players WANT to tank or heal.

If everyone WANTED to tank and heal, then the DPS would have it awesome, not healers and tanks.
    Last edited by Crica; 03-27-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Rift Disciple

I can get in as caster DPS or heals. (cleric)

Build a reputation and then you will get invites.
    Last edited by Lobos GoreFang; 03-28-2011 at 08:35 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by sarrac View Post
    you will be fine, the damage increases will compensate easily. And the raid-wide nerf wont affect that..

Quote Originally Posted by Lobos GoreFang View Post
    I can get in as caster DPS or heals. (cleric)

Build a reputation and then you will get invites.
    Grind notoriety for your server!

Plane Touched

Most real games encourage guilds and not random nobodies pugging. I know in wow they not only allowed no social interaction but encouraged it, but that is not the norm of the industry, join a guild and get to know people and you won't have a shortage of things to do.

+ Reply to Thread