+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T2 items without toughness/hit

Champion of Telara

Default T2 items without toughness/hit

well if you look at them, they are almost the same as t1 gear 2-3 additional main stat difference, 20-50 more armor and 1-4 more additional stat, does that really makes 5x the cost of t1 items?
    yes, tank items with toughness i understand, toughness must be hard to get, but normal items? damage dealing items without hit? and you are increasing price even more? im not buying it.
    ill bring some pics when ill be able to login, currently i get a message that i cant connect to update server, woot.
    Last edited by pechkin; 03-27-2011 at 07:45 AM.
    This must be Gersh.
    Stop trolling.
    Die. Just die.

Champion of Telara

http://tinypic.com/r/t5k67o/7 here you go, some examples.
    1. Why blue crappy craft gear got same additional stat value? and agumented blue crappy craft gear would have same stats as t2 gear besides 15 less toughness and some armor.
    2. 2 more endurance, 1 more strength and 15 more toughness, ye toughness is the only good improvement here.
    3. 1 more strength, 2 more dex, 1 more end on 100 plaq item vs some common t2 blue drop and no toughness or hit here to compensate. Why 100 plaq for such an item?
    4. 2 more str, 1 more end, and 1 less additional stat, drop from t1 instance. no toughness or anything to justify the cost, wth?
    5. 1 less str, 4 more endurance should that really cost 120 more plaq(9 t2 runs or 15 t1 runs)
    and plaq prices gonna get increased, LOL.
    thats just some examples, all other pieces are almost the same.
    So here comes the question, is it that t1 gear is too strong or t2 gear is too overpriced besides toughness/hit items?
    for example if you look at pvp rank 2-3 items, they got really crappy stats which are worse than t1 epics or even blue 50 lvl craft/drop.
    This must be Gersh.
    Stop trolling.
    Die. Just die.

+ Reply to Thread