+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting T2 experts - which ones for starters?

Telaran

Default Starting T2 experts - which ones for starters?

Hey all,

So me and my bunch of guildies want to take on some t2 experts very soon, but which ones would be our best bet for starters? We've cleared all of T1, decked in mostly epics and we were thinking of RD. I was also looking at DM, but was just wondering if anybody could give me some of their input

Thanks in advance.

RD and DD are a good place to start. following that you can go either CC or AP, I hear DSM is the hardest Tier 2 but it doesn't feel that hard.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Uiin View Post
    RD and DD are a good place to start. following that you can go either CC or AP, I hear DSM is the hardest Tier 2 but it doesn't feel that hard.
    Cool, looking forward to some doable T2 stuff then

Plane Touched

They're all about the same difficulty, really.

I did AP/CC first, then RD/DM/DD.

I would say RD is the easiest. I didn't see any boss as a threat.
    After that there is AP. The only hard part about AP is Icetalon and his bugged attack.
    Third one I would put DD (I guess before the last boss. Last boss requires some tactic).
    Well actually I would put DM (most of the bosses)/CC (gronik)/DD(Scarn) in the same category. Certainly harder then AP and RD.

EDIT: DM Bosses require the most tactic I think. So this is why it might be considered harder then others. Gronik is just a gear check boss.
    Last edited by joker225; 03-26-2011 at 04:26 PM.

I might be bias, but I HATE AP.
    Personally I find CC to be the fastest and the easiest, DSM the hardest.
    After CC its gotta be RD then DD

Rift Master

RD is probably the easiest.

DSM is the hardest for us, but only because of the last boss.

Rift Chaser

RD seems harder for the healers, maybe just bad luck. But the first boss hits hard. The caster boss will mess you up if no purger for his shield. The tree just hits very very hard which again strains the healers. The 2nd to last boss is fairly easy but if a healer jumps out too early its gg dot. The last boss again is easy unless your dps sucks for the early stages or is blind during boss fight and misses an add.

CC is long but easy aside from buggy last boss. Personally I like AP the most. DD is easy too I just hate the spread out trash as a tank.
    Last edited by Greggatron; 03-28-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Soulwalker

RD is the easiest imo. Have a chloro mage or bard with You and healer should be fine.
    AP is the second easiest imo, we just had probs with second boss, until we got some gear, then it was piece of cake.
    CC is pretty easy too (indeed except of last boss). There are few dps checks (4th and 5th boss) but You should be fine.

What I see is DM and DD being the hardest. DD has insane trash (stealth mobs ****** Your healer), DM is damn long and has Gatekeeper which is imo the hardest T2 boss.

Have fun

CC is easy until the last boss.
    AP is smooth running all around.
    DD has easy bosses (except Skarn who is execution-heavy); the trash is harder than the prior bosses
    RD has annoying trash but easy bosses. Bring Bard/Chloro/Cleric for Atrophinius; soloheal and study the Eliam counter or you'll burnt out super fast.
    Haven't done DSM but the second boss takes FOREVER. Bring healing debuffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

CC is boringly easy till the last boss - although laserpewpew harpy and the gargoyle might give some groups conaptic fits, and the last boss is just stupid with her bug causing groups to faildance and wipe.....

I think Scarn is actually pretty do-able if you know how the fight goes. The issue with that fight is fighting lag from everything burning and causing you to *just* clip the edge of the aoe, get stunned, and then get fried....

+ Reply to Thread