+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last fight of RD question

Default Last fight of RD question

Hey guys, we've tackled the last fight in RD and we're on phase 3 with the minotaur, the goat dude on the left and the fairy. So far it hasn't been going very smoothly. CC doesn't seem to work very well at all in this battle due to the buff they have that decreases its effectiveness and trying to tank all 3 while the fairy on the right has adds summoned is proving a bit too chaotic as the mage we have DPSing gets dropped by them.

Does anyone have any tips for dealing with these? Our group make up is as follows:

2 rogues
    1 warrior
    2 mages

I'm tanking as a rogue, the other rogue is bard, the warrior is dpsing, one mage is chloro healing and the other is stormcaller spec'd.

I noticed the fairy heals throughout the fight, and all its skills can be interrupted, but my interrupt is on a 10 second cool down. If I interrupt the healing then it'll summon the adds and if i interrupt the adds then it'll heal itself.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Shadowlander

So, you're talking about the last trash pull before Eliam correct? We normally have one range dps shoot down fairies in the air (chloros work great for it) and have everyone else on the fairy on the ground interrupting her heals, once shes dead just clean up the other two.

Yeah, that's the one. We're going to give it a shot later but if anyone has any specific recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Focus on the tinies in the air and the healers, then try to perma interrupt some skilll called 'Summon Satyr' or w/e.

Rift Disciple

One DPS on the air adds, interrupt all heals by the faerie and kill it first.

Soulwalker

Did this for the first time earlier today. I was solo healing as a 34/32 lock/chloro, and every 10 sec I feared the faerie. Just dps the other 2 down and chain CC it with fear. My transmog kept breaking, fear didn't though. Super easy this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Essay View Post
    Did this for the first time earlier today. I was solo healing as a 34/32 lock/chloro, and every 10 sec I feared the faerie. Just dps the other 2 down and chain CC it with fear. My transmog kept breaking, fear didn't though. Super easy this way.
    Ah ha, that's what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip.

+ Reply to Thread