+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugging the Coup in Fae?

Soulwalker

Default Bugging the Coup in Fae?

So I'm not sure this is intended at all and I'm sure it will be fixed sometime after I post this buuuuut there is a way to avoid the 2nd and 3rd quest groups for The Coup.

This is for the groups that have a tough time and aren't ready to fight the large groups that The Coup brings after the bosses.

When you reach Luggodahn, you can pull him all the way to the entrance of his zone and kill him there. After he is dead The Coup boss and adds will not spawn and you can continue the rest of the instance without having to worry about them.

They will not spawn on the third boss either if you do this on the second boss. The first group cannot be avoided though.

You're welcome for this useless information
    Last edited by cl3ver; 03-24-2011 at 07:56 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

I didn't think those groups would even spawn unless someone in the group had the active quest. Therefore avoiding what you need to kill doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I didn't think those groups would even spawn unless someone in the group had the active quest. Therefore avoiding what you need to kill doesn't seem to make sense to me.
    Well I have been in multiple groups where someone has the active quest but we do not have a group that consists of players who are not a high enough level to help or are just too new to adapt.

Like I said, this is probably useless information and I was just sharing a bug I found. There is no advantage to doing this other than saving yourself from some wipes.

+ Reply to Thread