+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage Weapons from T2 Dungeons

Telaran

Default Mage Weapons from T2 Dungeons

So im running T2 Dungeons for some time now and have yet to see a Mainhand for Mages to drop. I know that the first Boss in RD drops a Dagger but is that all?

Its kinda annoying that you cant buy Weapons for the Plaques since i got a Pile of em and im only missing a decent Main Hand...ive seen a bunch of melee weapons drop...and ofc a bunch of Cleric Weapons but no decent Mage Weapon so far.

Soulwalker

As far as epic t2 dungeon drops for 1h casters you'll want to run RD first boss and DD skarn. Pretty low drop rate compared to other such epics IMO.

Champion

Final boss of AP drops a staff with a reasonable drop rate, and 2nd to last boss of CC drops a staff with a rare drop rate. AP is your best bet: http://rift.zam.com/en/item/C9EEF089...1/Icerot-Stave

Plane Touched

There's some epic long raid quest chain that involves getting a crazy mage weapon. I dunno what it is though. There's a thread somewhere.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonkirie View Post
    There's some epic long raid quest chain that involves getting a crazy mage weapon. I dunno what it is though. There's a thread somewhere.
    Requires killing Greenscale, but def worth doing if that's within reach

Telaran

Could you describe how you get this quest? I've been running t2's for a couple weeks now, and have yet to get a decent mage weapon drop.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Asmeroth View Post
    So im running T2 Dungeons for some time now and have yet to see a Mainhand for Mages to drop. I know that the first Boss in RD drops a Dagger but is that all?

Its kinda annoying that you cant buy Weapons for the Plaques since i got a Pile of em and im only missing a decent Main Hand...ive seen a bunch of melee weapons drop...and ofc a bunch of Cleric Weapons but no decent Mage Weapon so far.
    You've been seeing cleric weapons drop? WTF?!?! Where?

+ Reply to Thread