+ Reply to Thread

Thread: River of Souls ? T1? T2?

Default River of Souls ? T1? T2?

So apperently we are getting the next 20 man raid very soon, im just wondering whether its meant to supplement Greenscales Blight, or if its T2 ?

Seems a bit early for T2 content, seeing as theres so few guilds clearing Greenscales Blight.

Rift Disciple

T1.5 pretty much.

Im thinking it would be the same difficulty level of greenscale. Since it looks like greenscale drops gloves and shoulder tokens (im not sure what greenscale himself drops). I am taking it that the next few bosses in the new instance will drop the other tokens. Kind of like in WoW when TBC was out you had certain peices in kara gruuls lair and mags lair.

way

greenscale and river of souls are about the same lvl.
    so if you want to say it like that
    greenscale/ros is t1
    and hammerknell will be t2
    but theres nothing you could really call t1/t2(except for experts)

Plane Touched

I think in the next two or three weeks our server will be clearing greenscale on farm, at least the group I'm going with, so it's not too hard to believe that the next raid would be coming out. Once you "get" a boss in greenscale it becomes relatively easy to farm.

At least that's what I assume considering every single attempt showed considerable progress over the last. They're not rocket surgery.

Plane Touched

Its the same tier as greenscale although i wouldnt be surprised if the fights are harder.
    Last edited by Gumdrawp; 03-24-2011 at 10:53 PM.

wheren't you supposed to clear GSB first though ?

[attune]
    that would definatly make it t1.5 tbh
    Last edited by TyrLith; 03-25-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TyrLith View Post
    wheren't you supposed to clear GSB first though ?

[attune]
    that would definatly make it t1.5 tbh
    Apparently the only thing needed is to do the world event thingie, I don't think they'd release a new tier of raiding and require people to kill greenscale to access it when there's what, 5-10guilds that have killed him?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    Apparently the only thing needed is to do the world event thingie, I don't think they'd release a new tier of raiding and require people to kill greenscale to access it when there's what, 5-10guilds that have killed him?
    i doubt that tbh, the world event seems only temporary. i guess its GSB asttune or none at all ?

Says it lasts for a week. It's probably something 'easy' like [Herald of Discord] in Stillmoor. They want everyone to participate - so also the lower levels & people who don't have a tryhard guild?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TyrLith View Post
    i doubt that tbh, the world event seems only temporary. i guess its GSB asttune or none at all ?
    Na I didn't mean like that, it's more like the AQ gates event on wow if you did that, or how Sunwell was gated. Every server starts with the instance locked, and once you(or anyone else on your server) complete the world event, the instance is unlocked on that server forever for everyone. The temporary part of the event is doing the dailies/repeatables to buy fancy items(one that makes you into an undead, one that gives you shadow particles and a pet, might be more unique stuff from the actual event though). Mind you there might be an attunement, but I highly doubt completing GSB is gonna be the attunement, it'd make no sense to link a parallel tier instance to the completion of another. This is just what I suppose though.
    Last edited by Pyros; 03-25-2011 at 01:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread