+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The saga of the Endless rewards with wrong stats

Plane Touched

Default The saga of the Endless rewards with wrong stats

Technically not Dungeons and Raids, but there's no quest or bug report forums. Anyway in the last arc of that questline, the necklace and helms you get have the wrong stats for caster gear, all having Melee Hit instead of Focus. Since it's not in the patch notes even though some items of the same kind were fixed, I thought it'd be worth noting and hopefully you could change them before the patch goes live.

Name for the helms(all of them) are Mask of Purple Death, necklaces are Shadestone Necklet, the wrong ones are Fervent(DPS cleric), Brilliant(mage) and Mighty(justicar).
    Last edited by Pyros; 03-23-2011 at 10:09 PM.

I made a post about this weeks ago, and have since gotten better items than the quest rewards anyway. Good luck getting them changed
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Deistik View Post
    I made a post about this weeks ago, and have since gotten better items than the quest rewards anyway. Good luck getting them changed
    A better helm than the one they give you for DPS clerics? Sounds unlikely unless it's the raid token one. Necklace yeah not so good. I'm using the helm anyway I'd just like to be able to switch my focus necklace to a non focus necklace without losing focus cap on the few abilities that don't check for melee hit(bombard/jolt).

Since I'm a mage, I'm obviously referring to the mage helm. Devious crafted > quest one with +hit.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

Plane Touched

I'm sure if this gets enough hits they might look at it.

+ Reply to Thread