+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change LH's Emberlord Ereetu.

Soulwalker

Default Change LH's Emberlord Ereetu.

Ridiculous boss. Okay maybe it's easy to position your self so you can place the shards practically where you want but the fear is unbelievably stupid. Sometimes it makes you move, sometimes your actually stunned not feared, and when your feared you are dead instantly if the boss is at like 50% because the amount of shards he puts down.

Needs a change imo.

(T1 by the way)

Rift Chaser

imho you need to get dps that does more then 300 dps. Sure fear can be a bit random and once you have too many shards it will kill people but if you kill him before he drops 10 of them chance of that is pretty small.

Champion of Telara

The fear is a bit too random. Presumably most of your people are standing close to the crystals unless you're super confident in your DPS to start with, so if you're a class without a fear-break you could just instantly die if the fear sent you the wrong way. Sure it's less likely to happen to stronger groups but it's still pretty random. That said he'd be too easy without the fear unless DPS is so low that he covers the whole platform, since he really has no other way of killing anybody.

Maybe the fear should be changed to a stun with similar duration? Even if he dropped a crystal on a stunned guy, the crystals burn for low damage initially so the victim should have a chance to escape.

Soulwalker

I noticed that the fear will only cause you to run if you were currently moving when it hits you.

I didn't test it thoroughly, but I was backpedaling once and the fear just kept backpedaling me, which seems too weird to not be how the spell works.

Interesting mechanic if it is intentional, forces you to be more efficient in how you avoid the pillars. Not sure if there's a way to see the fear coming (does he cast it, as in with a cast time?).

I dont know anyone that didnt 1 shot this t1 boss. Idk what to say... O wait I do

Learn to play.

Rift Chaser

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jujus View Post
    I dont know anyone that didnt 1 shot this t1 boss. Idk what to say... O wait I do

Learn to play.
    I love the input on this one, so descriptive!

Plane Touched

You can dispel the fear.

Such an easy fight. I donut understand this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Kalivos View Post
    Such an easy fight. I donut understand this thread.
    2nd this fight is placement and timing. hell i have seen the main tank die first min of the fight and the dps just kite kill the boss the last 70% hp.
    (Average Player Mindset)
    Everything I need to know about balancing classes in MMOs.
    1. If I can kill it they are just bad players.
    2. If it can kill me it is cheating, exploiting, or over powered and needs to be balanced.
    3. The game would be better if the Dev Teams built the game the way I wanted it.
    4. I know the Company is not taking Data on their games because what I see is the only thing that is Important.
    5. The game I'm playing right now is Not as good as the game I left to come play it.
    6. I only read the info I want to see and rage about what I don't Understand.
    7. I'm by far more mature then the people I flame on the forums.
    8. I make invalid responses that are completely out of context and have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

Your cleric needs to stop sucking, just cleanse fear? And if your dps and placement is even half decent AND the cleric would get feared how would that result in a death?

+ Reply to Thread