+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wait wait wait... There are dungeon dailies?

Default Wait wait wait... There are dungeon dailies?

According to this post, and the wording in it, I can already grab dungeon dailies for expert mode dungeons.

Or, can I?

Seriously? Where are these quests? I've been running expert T1s daily for like a week now, and just now I'm hearing about dungeon dailies...

Someone please fill me in lol

By the look of it these changes are not implemented yet, and will be in the next update. Here's the quote from the linked post:

"With that being said lets go a bit deeper into specific things people will be seeing very soon (probably in 1.1 or shortly thereafter)"

Champion of Telara

I assume what they mean is that dailys will replace the zonewide quest for killing all mobs, which implies dailys are not in at this point.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Astarica View Post
    I assume what they mean is that dailys will replace the zonewide quest for killing all mobs, which implies dailys are not in at this point.
    Actually from that post it sounds like they will be taking out plaques from experts, except the daily. Which to me is completely BS seeing as how no cleric tanking gear drops....just my 2cents

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber1261 View Post
    Actually from that post it sounds like they will be taking out plaques from experts, except the daily. Which to me is completely BS seeing as how no cleric tanking gear drops....just my 2cents
    It's itemized into the dungeon. I saw purple tanking pants drop from IT this morning and I know there's chest piece in Fae for tanking clerics.

As for the OP, I read the statement the same way, but I've never seen a dungeon daily either. I don't craft or PvP, so I don't visit Catari HQ of the Planar are of Meridian all the often either unless I get a breadcrumb to do so.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Ascendant

The dungeon daily is the quest you get when you zone in that requires you to kill all of the bosses.

Edit: Maybe that wasn't clear. Right now when you enter the dungeon, you get the zone quest that awards plaques for killing all of the bosses in the dungeon. Since the dungeon is on a daily lockout you could obviously only run that dungeon once to get the plaques. With the "new" system, you won't be able to just go into any expert and clear it for bonus plaques.
    Last edited by Licentia; 03-24-2011 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber1261 View Post
    Maybe you should have payed attention to the post more, notice the "We are adding upwards of 100+ items into expert dungeons to help fill in a number of itemization gaps players have helped us identify".

Telaran

Exactly... now we can have a huge loot table full of items that will be DE'ed because instead of a 1/5 chance of you getting the item you need from a boss, your gonna go ahead and take that to a 1/10 chance. Oh... btw, you'll have to spend a BIIIIT longer farming those T1's and T2's while you pray for those few drops because we've limited the amount of plaques you can earn and raised the prices on the gear!

+ Reply to Thread