+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird drops

Telaran

Default Weird drops

Lately I've been seeing some funny items drop in instances. As a caster, I've mostly paid attention to caster item stats and I find it funny when Int or Wis heavy totems, necklaces, etc. drop and have something strange like +Phys Crit or +Hit on them. Are they "WAI" or has Trion announced an ETA on fixing them?

cleric items

Quote Originally Posted by Nefaruis View Post
    cleric items

no melee cleric is going to go 1hand + totem they are doing it wrong if thats the case 1hand caster weapons just don't have enough damage on them

and if you are talking about the totem in Kings Breach yeah that is a very weird item and i think its suppose to have +spell crit not +phys crit

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nefaruis View Post
    cleric items
    You do know that all melee cleric souls give you a passive ability which turns caster stats into melee stats? I.e. spell power -> attack power and spell crit -> phys. crit. No point in having physical crit or hit in those items.

Quote Originally Posted by DSorrow View Post
    You do know that all melee cleric souls give you a passive ability which turns caster stats into melee stats? I.e. spell power -> attack power and spell crit -> phys. crit. No point in having physical crit or hit in those items.
    I know but that doesnt prohibit the use of those stats as is. The totem is weird wont argue that one.

+ Reply to Thread