+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth Changes

Soulwalker

Default Stealth Changes

Since yesterday's reset, certain bosses were changed without patch notes or any indication that they were changed. This is unprofessional. You alienate and frustrate your player base with actions like this. Other than that keep up the good work.

Got any examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Kalivos View Post
    Got any examples?
    Hmmm... Yeah. Haven't noticed any differences. Before making allegations, please present facts!
    Innerfear <Static> - 50 Cleric (Justicar/Shaman/Inquisitor) @ Sunrest
    Outerrage <Static> - 50 Warrior (Champion/Beastmaster/Riftblade) @ Sunrest

Soulwalker

I am hesitant to reveal the change because I feel people will only be as irritated as I was if they don't know about the change only to discover they're dieing to a mechanic that was changed without notification of it. I will say, a t1 boss was changed and another thread posted in Dungeons and Raids commented on it. I apologize for the mystery but then anyone with google when they die will know how to beat the fight since the change and not realize that it wasn't ever announced officially and experience the frustration of stealth changes. Its not that I wish discomfort on others its that I need for the same frustration which stealth changes cause to irritate others or they will simply just kill the boss move on and trion will continue with this practice without realizing it is not appreciated.
    Last edited by SepiaCalamari; 03-23-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SepiaCalamari View Post
    I am hesitant to reveal the change because I feel people will only be as irritated as I was if they don't know about the change only to discover they're dieing to a mechanic that was changed without notification of it.
    why even bother making the forum post in the first place then? could just have made a suggestion in the help request window inside the game if it's such a secret.

+ Reply to Thread