+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lord Greenscale video by stay small NERDS

Rift Disciple

Default Lord Greenscale video by stay small NERDS

Good evening Dungeons & Raids,
    On behalf of stay small NERDS, I'd like to invite you folks to enjoy a boss kill video for the final boss of Greenscale's Blight, Lord Greenscale.

Mature Content Warning.

This fight includes an unfiltered mumble and is probably not appropriate for individuals under the age of 18. Also it's from my POV and fairly boring; I'm the OT and my job is mostly just to hang out wait for our MT to die. I also manage killing the plants and pick up strays in the add phase.

This is actually convenient since it's a coordination heavy fight and that gives me more time to raid lead.

Enjoy!

Video @ Justin.Tv

ssN's Boss Video Repository.
    Every boss in the game.
    1080p.
    Multiple POVs.
    What more could you want?

Soulwalker

that riftstalker tank is the best!!

Shadowlander Nataku Stormbringer's Avatar

grats man. Wish i wasnt so into WoW atm or id come be a Chloramancer for you
    Though my soul was bourne in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, i have loved the stars to fondly, to be fearful of the night.

Plane Touched

Great video. Thanks for posting it! We'll be working on him tomorrow night, and this should help.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Isomalt View Post
    Great video. Thanks for posting it! We'll be working on him tomorrow night, and this should help.
    GL, the fights a lot of fun.

Plane Touched

Wow! I can't believe this thread doesnt have like 15 pages...pretty sure yours is one of the only videos available. Extremely helpful when you're otherwise shooting in the dark!

Still not sure how we're going to make through air phases mana-wise without stacking 3 chloros or expensive AoE heals. The fight feels very calculated, but you guys make it look easy (at least until phase 4).

Thanks again

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxions View Post
    Wow! I can't believe this thread doesnt have like 15 pages...pretty sure yours is one of the only videos available. Extremely helpful when you're otherwise shooting in the dark!

Still not sure how we're going to make through air phases mana-wise without stacking 3 chloros or expensive AoE heals. The fight feels very calculated, but you guys make it look easy (at least until phase 4).

Thanks again
    We'll have a better video up next week on YouTube.

Good luck with your attempts.

ssN's Boss Video Repository.
    Every boss in the game.
    1080p.
    Multiple POVs.
    What more could you want?

+ Reply to Thread