+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon and Raid Videos - Towelliee Tank PoV

Telaran

Default Dungeon and Raid Videos - Towelliee Tank PoV

I have over 150 uploaded tank videos for WoW. From all walks of the game HM Endgame, PVP. Now I have started my Rift Tanking videos. I will update this thread with my videos leave any comments etc.

Be forewarned I am a degenerate and anyone who plays with morals and proper etiquette won't like them I don't pre-script my videos at all. Whatever comes out of my mouth is what is posted.

Expert CC Charmers Caldera

Expert DD Darkening Deeps

First Rift Raid in Stillmoor with my Guild

My Macros Video for Warrior Tanking with Paladin/Reaver/Warlod Spec

twitch.tv/towelliee
    Towelliee - Deepwood Riftstalker Rogue

Very informative videos! Thanks Towel!

Rift Disciple

Trion needs to see this. Like now. I don't blame the guy, but this type of exploit crap needs to be fixed like yesterday.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aurless View Post
    Trion needs to see this. Like now. I don't blame the guy, but this type of exploit crap needs to be fixed like yesterday.
    Towliee is pro dude like old school WoW. Dude was the authority when it came to WoW tanking. Which exploit exactly?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Towliee is pro dude like old school WoW. Dude was the authority when it came to WoW tanking. Which exploit exactly?
    As I said I have issue with the guy he's getting it done. He even states they need to fix it as they proceed exploit boss after boss in CC by pulling them outside their rooms to completely remove the mechanics of the fight. Did you even watch the CC video? It was pretty ridiculous. Not his fault at all, Trion needs to fix it.

Rift Disciple

As I said I have issue with the guy he's getting it done. He even states they need to fix it as they proceed exploit boss after boss in CC by pulling them outside their rooms to completely remove the mechanics of the fight. Did you even watch the CC video? It was pretty ridiculous. Not his fault at all, Trion needs to fix it.
    I meant I have no issues with towliee, it's not his fault and he's even pointing it out as being broken.

Rift Disciple

Awesome stuff towel,

That black dye does look pretty sweet.

Telaran

Well I had blue dye before and I looked like a bottle of Crowne Royal. So Black Knight it is!

And yes I am laughing at the people yelling EXPLOITER! When I am just showing some of the issues Trion needs to fix.

I mean have you tried to report a bug lately through the in game software?
    twitch.tv/towelliee

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    CC:
    First boss: legit
    Second boss: Pull him out of the room now it's a tank and spank
    Third Boss: Pull her out of her room. No more adds, no beams.
    Fourth Boss: Pull boss out of his room. No more harpies to stun/disorient/fear
    Fifth Boss: Mountain climb to get behind the dps check knock off the cliff mechanic
    Last Boss: Legit

I don't blame him at all. Use what's available and this lets you get through the instance with minimal pain if your group is subpar (he says his dps was subpar in that run). However, this needs to be fixed. If you can revert 2/3 of the bosses to be nothing more than a basic tank and spank by pulling them out of their rooms there is something major wrong.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by towelthetank View Post
    Well I had blue dye before and I looked like a bottle of Crowne Royal. So Black Knight it is!

And yes I am laughing at the people yelling EXPLOITER! When I am just showing some of the issues Trion needs to fix.

I mean have you tried to report a bug lately through the in game software?
    Didn't blame you at all, it's clearly "Creative use of game mechanics and/or terrain". That doesn't change the fact that Trion needs to see this because it's demonstrating the exploits available.

Banned

Didn't blame you at all, it's clearly "Creative use of game mechanics and/or terrain". That doesn't change the fact that Trion needs to see this because it's demonstrating the exploits available.
    Like I said he guy will find issues and report them. He did it in WoW and made Blizz instances better for it. Hopefully they go in and tweak it.

Telaran

AP RD being posted today along with some T1 from before I was in T2 gear.
    twitch.tv/towelliee

Plane Touched

All the links besides the first are broken, the videos themselves work if you copy paste the adress, but when you click them they're linked to wrong adresses.

Are you serious towlliee ?
    So you first figure out if and how u can exploit bosses, then make videos about it and SHARE it with people on the internet ?
    Doing that is worse then the exploit itself.

I cleared all experts some time ago, and not once did it cross my mind or anyone's in the group to actually try and exploit a boss fight, even after farming it for the 100th time.
    I wonder why... oh yeah ! Because once u know the tactics and u have decent players inc yourself, you will kill the boss(es).

Also, tank's dont have cooldowns ?! Well not if u spread all your points to get all the passive buffs & stat boosts obviously.
    Lil tip: you should check all the 44 points abilities from the defensive souls.
    Since like you said yourself, if u have 6+ years of tanking experience u know that having a defensive cooldown is the most necessary and precious thing a tank needs to have.

Ps: i still cant believe those exploit got trough to launch, and yes it's Trion fault.
    But it's your (towlie) fault to spread it on the interweb, now im sure there will be loads of people going to t2's to exploit their way trough it instead of using their brain so they will cheerish your video and love you for that.

Rift Chaser

The second to last boss with the bulbs is impossible if you are greengeared, but becomes doable once youve a BM warr/sabo or MM in ur grp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast