Closed Thread

Thread: Inscribed Sourcestone vendor??

Soulwalker

Default Inscribed Sourcestone vendor??

So I did a couple of raid rifts last night and we got some decent epics from the chests that spawned, however everyone also got 1-3 "Inscribed Sourcestone"s from every rift.

So we guessed that it would work like the other vendors, a few planarites and the stone and then you could buy epic gear or planar essences. However we didn't find any vendor at all? So we asked around a bit and people were saying that the vendors would be released in the new content patch, but we would be able to obtain the stones right now?

That doesn't make much sense to me. And the stats of the things we got was around t2/t3? So releasing the vendor in a new content patch when these things are outdated seems stupid to me, is it really supposed to be like this, or is it just a bug?

Soulwalker

You might've found out by now, but the vendors are in the planetarium in meridian for the defiant. (the room north-west to the crafting area) Don't know where it's at for the guardian though.

How did you open the rifts without someone seeing that the rewards were on the same vendors?
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    How did you open the rifts without someone seeing that the rewards were on the same vendors?
    Because this is an old thread.

Closed Thread