+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reputation in expert dungeons

Soulwalker

Default Reputation in expert dungeons

I played yesterday The Foul Cascade at expert level and got no reputation. But I am getting reputation for playing it in normal mode. Is this the same for all expert dungeons and the only chance to get more reputation are the daily quests??
    That would make me sad. I am not a daily quest friend and would love it to get reputation in expert dungeons as well!

Are you sure in was expert mode as I have been getting either 16 or 32 reputation gain on killing each mob. Even Normal level 52 mobs are giving me 5 reputation for killing them.

Soulwalker

Yes it was expert and my first expert dungeon. So it is not common to get no reputation in expert dungeons? Good to know! I will try today another one to see how it works. My friend in the group got no reputation as well.

Plane Walker

Sure you're not capped already? Quarry Rats caps low, Honored or even Decorated IIRC.

Soulwalker

I had to double take for RoTF expert.. seemed to coincidental to have 2 factions cap at 35000 but you're probably just capped already with that faction, your friend too.
    Last edited by Creep; 03-21-2011 at 08:01 AM.

Soulwalker

Ok, I am at 100/20000 for Quarry Rats. But also have other factions with 0/35000. Did not know that there is a difference between factions. Thanks for help.

Champion of Telara

Quarry Rats max at decorated, not even honored. If you notice your faction is a very small number out of max, chances are it's capped. Icewatch, Order of Mathos, and Dragonslayer cap at Glorified. Most factions cap at either Honored or Revered.

+ Reply to Thread