+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greenscale's Blight: Oracle Aleria (raid video)

Default Greenscale's Blight: Oracle Aleria (raid video)

I meant to upload the original Oracle kill, but never got around to it since the Prince video was a higher priority. So here is this week's kill. Our oh-so-wonderful Ventrilo log is included.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwQg-_bSssg

Based off some of the other video's comments, I've added the ability icon to the scrolling combat text so you can see what is hitting and for how much.

Also, I enjoy hitting tab and not being able to target the mob in front of me. You may be able to hear me mashing tab and sighing a few times - along with backpedaling like a boss ;)

Enjoy! Let me know what you think of this type of footage. If you like having the vent convo, having NON-electronica for background music, etc. I'd like to advance my noobie video editing skills.
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

Great video !

Pretty much lays it out nice and simple. Videos like this help first timers a great deal I think.
    If you played FFXI then add me to your friend list.

Default Nice work

Thx for the vid, Gratz on your kill, We should be getting our shard first kill on this bad boy Tonight !
    Much love for the female dwarf.
    www.vagrantcorps.org

Plane Touched

Nice video although you dont really have to kite the Necrotic werewolf the dmg is easily healable just stick them both in 2 different walls and tank n spank. I do enjoy the videos though keep up the good work.

Thank you, thank you

Yeah, I think we may change to a two tank strat. But it's all about the PMC*!

*Player Made Content
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

+ Reply to Thread