+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death In Dungeons

Soulwalker

Default Death In Dungeons

Hey guys, I been playing off and on for week now and level 29 and was wondering how ressing in dungeons works as far as resurrection sickness is concerned. When you die you stay as a ghost until you get back to the dungeon and to your corpse therefore you wont have sickness debuff? I usually respawn with my gear and buff up and then head back with my sickness but when I get there, the party is usually waiting on me. What is the proper way to do this. I ask because I was kinda yelled at for having sickness because we were getting ready to kill the boss. Thanks.

I suggest you either walk back to your corpse/dungeon and respawn there or if you want to respawn at the graveyard you should talk to a Healer (NPC) and buy a heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Soulwalker

Ok thanks !

Shield of Telara

1) Wait for a rez if you have someone capable of rezing who is alive/soulwalking.
    2) Run back to the zone (you'll rez when you zone in). Alternately you will get ported back (even as a ghost) when someone else zones in if you 'released' back to the GY. In either case you need to run through the instance to where ever your group is.
    3) If you absolutely have to rez at the GY, find a healer and heal (you'll probably need to recall to find one - in which case have someone else port you back to the instance by zoning in).

Quote Originally Posted by Izithel View Post
    I suggest you either walk back to your corpse/dungeon and respawn there or if you want to respawn at the graveyard you should talk to a Healer (NPC) and buy a heal.
    also don't suck don't die
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

+ Reply to Thread