+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greenscale not spawning?

Default Greenscale not spawning?

EU Whitefall
    Killed Prince Easy, got 2 **** epics and now the greenscale himself won't spawn?
    the green big *** portal doesn't teleport any of us.. anything we need to do?
    Leimone Whitefall EU | Cleric

Zor

Quote Originally Posted by Leimone View Post
    EU Whitefall
    Killed Prince Easy, got 2 **** epics and now the greenscale himself won't spawn?
    I'm not exactly sure I comprehend, but I believe what you are saying is that after killing Hylas you were unable to enter Greenscale's prison. If that is the case then that would be an unusual bug, but one that you should be able to get around. Simply exit the map and wait for it to reset (should be 15 minutes of being completely empty). We you re-enter the instance the barrier should be gone.
    -Berenger Fish-
    Dungeons & Raids Lead

EU Whitefall
    Because you don't take a portal to him?

You walk through the hall behind the chest to the huge chamber where he is being held...

Quote Originally Posted by Zor View Post
    I'm not exactly sure I comprehend, but I believe what you are saying is that after killing Hylas you were unable to enter Greenscale's prison. If that is the case then that would be an unusual bug, but one that you should be able to get around. Simply exit the map and wait for it to reset (should be 15 minutes of being completely empty). We you re-enter the instance the barrier should be gone.
    Yes, we're unable to enter Greenscale's "prison" if now that's what it is .
    We tried leaving the instance, been what? 6-7 hours now? and we can still not enter that big door that's glowing green.
    Last edited by Leimone; 03-20-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Yes, we're unable to enter Greenscale's "prison" if now that's what it is .
    We tried leaving the instance, been what? 6-7 hours now? and we can still not enter that big door that's glowing green.
    New bug? We've been able to get to Greenscale in previous weeks. I guess it'll be our turn to see tomorrow night.

Perhaps related~
    Tonight we had someone who wasn't in our original RaidID/dungeoniD go to Greenscale's Blight to start up the summon prompt, which ended up bugging people into a different instance. Even after zoning out and zoning back in, it wasn't fixed. We went to do an overland raid mob, came back (~30 minutes) and it was fixed. But doing an instance reset and zoning out/in did nothing.
    Last edited by Faelor; 03-21-2011 at 01:03 AM.
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

Quote Originally Posted by Comunique View Post
    Because you don't take a portal to him?

You walk through the hall behind the chest to the huge chamber where he is being held...
    Then we have a big green glowing door blocking the hall way

Sounds to me like Hylas bugged out or his script didn't complete as intended. Did anything in the fight seem unusual, such as he stopped casting and only used auto attack? Have seen a similar bug in other instances when that happens (e.g. Runic Descent rift not starting up when the preceding Atrophinius (sp?) Encounter bugs out.)

Certainly sounds like some sort of required trigger wasn't met anyway, and this seems the most likely cause.

+ Reply to Thread