Closed Thread

Thread: RoF Quests : The Coup and The Beastmaster

Telaran

Default RoF Quests : The Coup and The Beastmaster

I have these two storyline/epic quests, but I can't find any info on them. We did the instance and fought the Scout Commander, but never saw the other two groups and never did find the den of Naveer the Primal?

Any ideas?

There should be 3 groups which spawn for the Coup. A group spawns after killing each of the first three bosses: Spring, Summer, and Autumn. I am assuming that this didn't happen for you but couldn't say why. The quest acted buggy as **** when we did it too, so I can't say I'm surprised.

No idea on the other one, haven't done it yet.

One day on Hib/Guin, the Hibernians finally defeated the Dragon and the Gods were so startled they caused the sun itself to go Supernova.

A guildy of mine was first on our Shard to get it done. Ran them through RoF and it went fine.

I finally got the invasion bosses and went in to do those quests as well. Got the Scout to spawn but the other 2 never did.

As for the beast master, in the Autumn terrace where the third shrine is located there is a cave/mound there you click on.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Telaran

Aha! thanks for the info. We were running around looking for an obvious cave.

I guess we were not the first ones to have the Coup bug out on us and not spawn all the groups.

Rift Chaser

Any strategy for them? How high level should your group be?

(obviously the fact that it's a level 20 quest is some kind of joke)

This part has bugged out for some guildies, but not for me. Make sure you kill Atrophinius's adds and and the third group should spawn.

Telaran

Default the Sword.

looking for where to aquire the sword after u make the cat submit.

Closed Thread