+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 man Bonelord

Default 4 man Bonelord

What happens when it's late at night and no one wants to join your guild's first T1 Dungeon run?
    Why, you 4 man it of course!

Thought I'd share with you all one of my guild's exploits as we finally start our journey into t1 raids and beyond.

Some facts about this video:
    There are only 4 of us.
    Not a one of us are in any gear beyond CC/AP and Rep/Planar Gear.
    This was our fourth attempt on this boss.
    The only strat we were aware of about this boss was that you had to LoS him during his casts.

Starring:
    Moreena-Rogue- Bard/Ranger
    Odoriko-Rogue- Nightblade/Assassin
    Ryan-Warrior-Paladin/VoidKnight
    Kahlan-Cleric- Purifier/Sentinel

Anyway, enjoy. Definitely not the hardest boss in the Expert IT run but we had fun none the less!

Last edited by Maephina; 03-20-2011 at 05:53 AM.

Grats. My group ended up 4-manning Konstantin in KB last night. He is a little tougher than Bonelord. Both are relatively easy fights though.

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

To be honest there is nothing really special about killing a boss with only 4 man. The bosses have no enrage timer and as a result you can take your time killing them.

I have actually 3 manned the last boss in expert AP with a Justicar tank (me), a warden/sentinal healer and a bard. Our 2 mages died 2 seconds after the laser beams spawned about 10sec into the fight (the beam spawned ontop of them which resulted in there death). I didn't combat res one because we three like a real challenge (mages where from outside our guild but we 3 are from the same guild and always do expert together).

However still gratz your gear probably isn't that high yet as you where still in a T1. Now keep working on making a good challenge for yourself which can be very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikovdh View Post
    Grats. My group ended up 4-manning Konstantin in KB last night. He is a little tougher than Bonelord. Both are relatively easy fights though.
    Bet he is 2mannable - doesnt hit that hard, and you can easily avoid any extra dmg.

Chloro/tank?
    Guardian: Kalgarr/Berhard/Garethe/Albreacht, The Granite Guard @Seastone
    Defiant: Aelai/Reiniger @Seastone
    Nec Mirior, Nec Timeo!

+ Reply to Thread