+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The guy that programs respawn times needs to get fired.

Champion of Telara

Default The guy that programs respawn times needs to get fired.

Everything was peachy the first few weeks from headstart to 1 week ago.. the 50's were few..and literally me and maybe 1-2 others bothered with the dailies..

Now that everyone and their mother is 50..

10 people waiting for 1 Named Daily quest mob to respawn ..

Of course since people are dumb and dont group thats a problem also..but the main problem is.

WHY ARE THE RESPAWN TIMERS OF NAMED AND IMPORTANT DAILY QUEST MOBS 5-10 MINUTES?

And why is the stupid minion-like mobs that any spec can kill in 2 seconds respawning every half a minute/minute?

I mean really..I fail to see the logic behind anything..

People that need to kill the minion? 0, nada, none, noone cares about it.

People that are camping the quest spawn? The max i have seen with the Doctor daily quest in Stillmoor.. 26 people ..and its not only the doctor..Every named Quest.. The ones in the citadel also have a huge respawn timer.. and there are always 2-10 people waiting on each.

I mean really..26 people waiting 10 mins for some of them to get it.

There is nothing "hardcore" "fun" or "easy mode" about a respawn timer..Its just plain hectic and stupid to wait 10 miinutes for 1 mob to respawn when it should respawn ASAP since its a daily quest and more and more people are hitting 50 and its never alive.

Edit:Respawns Timers* ..God damn this forum and their editing options.
    Last edited by potis; 03-20-2011 at 03:59 AM.

What do you think that "magic" group option is for?
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Soulwalker

No idea what your talking about.. I do daily's everyday and never have this problem.... ever... do dailys at a different time, and stoping whining.

Soulwalker

Dungeons and Raids doesn't seem the appropriate place to post this, but this is a problem. I've noticed the absurdly long respawn timers while doing dailies with a few friends. The thing is it's not a time of day thing.

Telling people they should group up isn't a fix for a respawn timer of 5+ minutes on a named mob that is needed for a quest. Neither is saying do it at a different time. Lowering the spawn rate to 45-60 seconds just for the named mobs would just make life easier for people doing dalies.

+ Reply to Thread