+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fix the damn claiming issues or anwser support tickets!!!!! We are losing plaques!!

Shadowlander

Default Fix the damn claiming issues or anwser support tickets!!!!! We are losing plaques!!

Seriously what is going on with who has claim on bosses? We have now lost a total of 14 plaques in the last week because of this stupid bug. I have not had my ticket update in over a week. We have lost several BoP recipes as well. We tried master looter....it did not work. One of our guild mates finally got a response and the GM told him the leader of the party has to submit the ticket. He has over 20 updates to his ticket with the random people he has been running with over the last 2 weeks and has not gotten a response. It pisses me off twice as much because you go and nerfed the quest reward which means these lost plaques hurt even more now. Its almost 10% of a 150 t2 piece come on.

What?

Also, oh god 14 plaques.. that's like two T1 runs. So a few hours at most?

The only issue I've ever ran in to looting was when the player who opened a raid rift for my guild logged out and was removed from the raid before the chests spawned, leaving them unclickable. Beyond that zero problems having cleared all content in the game. Sounds like you're doing it wrong.

Soulwalker

I know the bug he is talking about, but it only happened to us once. Basically, the boss died but no one but the person who had loot rights could loot it for both plaques and the normal loot, even though loot was set to group loot......which did indeed suck since the boss dropped a BoP epic dagger that I've only seen that one time, no one stressed over the 1 lost plaque. What we believe caused the bug is that the person who had loot rights literally died RIGHT as the boss died, which perhaps somehow caused the bug.

Shadowlander

What kind of tanks do you guys run with? When I tank on my rogue it rarely happens but when our warrior tanks it happens at least once every 2 runs. We have also lost 4 "needed" blues, 3 epics, and 4 patterns that we're all BoP and went straight to the tank who could not use them because no one else could loot.

Telaran

Happened three times with us. It was a warrior tank. The only other thing I've noticed is that every time it has happened has been when I formed the party then later made tank leader, but I have no idea if that has anything to do with the bug.

I have never had this issue, lol.
    Succcks.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else-
    Albert Einstein-

Had same issue many times, lost out on about 10 and items keep getting stuck on the player its bound too, so we have lost a fair few items that were upgrades to group members.

It got stuck on the same person every time, and its starting to get a bit annoying, what will be done when this starts on raids? we gonna be losing out on raid items all the time. It is something that needs to be sorted, rather large issue even if it is small scale and not many people are experiencing it.
    Kellie:.
    .:Veteran member | Precept
    Youtube

Plane Touched

Simple trick to not get affected: Have someone else than your Justicar tank pull. If Justicar tag mobs first, there's a chance for loot to not be shared. It might also happen even with other tanks, but it's way less common. Also very annoying for trash drops and stuff.

Had the same problem nearly always on Warrior Tank, this really needs fixing.

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

This happens a lot along with some bosses just not spawning.
    I rather have them fix these bugs than nerf plagues.

Rift Chaser

quote I have never had this issue, lol.
    Succcks. quote

Rift Disciple

We experienced the same problem. The issue might be the auto-loot by Default. We have disabled this feature on the person who claims the loot and the issue has not reoccurred.

Soulwalker

Default same bug

We experience this bug a lot when i tank as a pally/reaver. we have about 2-3 groups going and they never have the bug when i m not tanking...

We had this issue but could loot the plaques, but nobody could loot items.

It happened twice in DD.

I put in a petition and the answer I got was "I don't have any evidence of either item dropping so there is nothing we can do."

wtf

could it have anything to do with a pet getting the killing blow?
    Last edited by Ixath; 03-21-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Our group just had this problem on back to back bosses in FoLH. Lame and it needs to be addressed.
    Willis - 50 Defiant Warrior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast