+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reduced Plaque of Achievement rewards

Telaran

Default Reduced Plaque of Achievement rewards

* Reduced Plaque of Achievement rewards from second-tier Expert Dungeon quests to 4 per completion.
    Honestly Trion? If the reasoning behind this was because people are blowing through your supposed "progression raids" then I will be disappointed.

So all the people who did T2 early have their full gear sets while people now get to grind?

So now I get what 44 less plagues per day now?

Please find other ways to fix this problem. Fine tune the dungeon fights better rather than making a pointless change like reducing our rewards.
    twitch.tv/towelliee
    Towelliee - Deepwood Riftstalker Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by towelthetank View Post
    Honestly Trion? If the reasoning behind this was because people are blowing through your supposed "progression raids" then I will be disappointed.

So all the people who did T2 early have their full gear sets while people now get to grind?

So now I get what 44 less plagues per day now?

Please find other ways to fix this problem. Fine tune the dungeon fights better rather than making a pointless change like reducing our rewards.
    No, it's perfectly reasonable to expect even people that can spend 6-8 hours a day playing to take 20 days to get a full set of t2.

Thankfully many of the classes have reliable drops in the dungeons.

Oh wait.
    Ogahn: 50 Dwarf Warrior Tank
    Ogaan: Dwarf 3x Cleric
    -Faeblight-

Telaran

Thankfully tanks, whose toughness stat is the single most vital stat for moving on to new content, have reliable toughness drops in dungeons.

Oh, wait some more, while the DPS and healers tap their feet impatiently, having purchased 200 hit rating at the AH and from crafters two weeks ago. Also I hear there are some talents that serve as substitutes for hit rating. That sounds like a keen idea too.

Face, meet palm. Palm, help face; it's so very tired and it needs your support during this trying time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandage View Post
    Thankfully tanks, whose toughness stat is the single most vital stat for moving on to new content, have reliable toughness drops in dungeons.

Oh, wait some more, while the DPS and healers tap their feet impatiently, having purchased 200 hit rating at the AH and from crafters two weeks ago. Also I hear there are some talents that serve as substitutes for hit rating. That sounds like a keen idea too.

Face, meet palm. Palm, help face; it's so very tired and it needs your support during this trying time.
    It's fine, tanks can viably gear without a month long grind that other specialties don't have.

OH wait...
    Ogahn: 50 Dwarf Warrior Tank
    Ogaan: Dwarf 3x Cleric
    -Faeblight-

+ Reply to Thread