+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Non-Plate Toughness Armor Drops in T2

Soulwalker

Default Non-Plate Toughness Armor Drops in T2

I'm curious what peices of toughness armor that was not plate armor people have seen in T2's. It's dissapointing as a rogue tank that I've seen dozens upon dozens of plate toughness drops and not a single toughness item for leather (or chain).

So, the question is.. if you've seen toughness armor drop that wasn't plate, can you please list what type of armor and where it droped?

If there is a severe lack of this toughness armor for non-warriors then I would ask Trion to look into this and update this accordingly for us tank types that are not warriors.

Sincerely,

T

Soulwalker

So I heard.. but have not personally seen from someone claiming Toughness leather legs droped in AP. Need more confirmation on this before I believe it.. but its a start. The guy wasn't sure which boss it was that droped it unfortunately.

Epic Chain Pants drop from the expert air rift, final stage. 10% droprate from my experience. 25 toughness, comparable to t2.

Never really saw anything drop from actual dungeons. Nothing on Xanadu or Zam's loot database either.

Shadowlander

seen loads of them. nearly 1 item drop per run in any instance. Today had 2 drops from same instance, leather shoulders, and chain chest.

Plane Walker

+1

Not seen ANY tanking chain over +30 expert runs in total, across T1 and T2.

Edit : tanking leather pants from Fetlorn in IT though.
    Last edited by hateful; 03-19-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by SarahR View Post
    Epic Chain Pants drop from the expert air rift, final stage. 10% droprate from my experience. 25 toughness, comparable to t2.

Never really saw anything drop from actual dungeons. Nothing on Xanadu or Zam's loot database either.
    25toughness is T1. T2 is 38.

Got T1 pants in IT, never seen anything but token loot for T2+ level justicar tanking. I'm hearing stuff about Riftstalker leather even though only one person in my guild ever got a drop(and we've been farming T2s since the headstart week), blue shoulders. With current plaque drops, you better not think about using RS/Justicar as your MT for raids. Warriors at least have quite a lot of drops. Hell there's 50toughness boots in the air raid rift(or might have been water I forgot), that's raid level toughness.

+ Reply to Thread