+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fail Rift

Soulwalker

Default Fail Rift

I guess when Trion was making this game they forgot to think about the fact that after the first week it would be impossible to lvl a character since they left out the Random Dungeon Que. I hate to say it Trion but it is much needed since it is almost impossible to find anyone for Fae Dungeon. Also having a Dungeon Que shard wide would force ppl to work together and learn each other it would also help out those who aren't in guilds or who are looking to get involved in a guild.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Thedrkwzrd View Post
    I guess when Trion was making this game they forgot to think about the fact that after the first week it would be impossible to lvl a character since they left out the Random Dungeon Que. I hate to say it Trion but it is much needed since it is almost impossible to find anyone for Fae Dungeon. Also having a Dungeon Que shard wide would force ppl to work together and learn each other it would also help out those who aren't in guilds or who are looking to get involved in a guild.
    Do your level and zone chat channels not work?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Thedrkwzrd View Post
    dungeon finders were the worst thing to happen to WoW...

Shadowlander

You don't need a LFD to get into a group, you use the chat channel. LFD is the worst thing for a MMO game, it ruined the WoW commundity. If ya can't handle having to have to behave, keeo your troll butt out of this game.

Telaran

Lightbulb

But typing is such a chore. Why type in chat and get to know your Shard when you can just click a few time and teleport to a dungeon and not expolre the content that the Devs worked on and find the instance. /sarcasm

I must be doing something terribly wrong, I did dungeons daily while lvling up and now I do experts every evening and have yet to have any issues forming a group. Someone please help me, this obv isn't right.

Soulwalker

dungeon finders were the worst thing to happen to WoW...
    Yep. Cross realm LFD does a couple things...

1. People stop building groups with people on their server, which hurts the community.

2. Since the people in each group are likely from different servers where they can't be held accountable for their actions, LFD turns a significant number of people into sociopathic dip****s.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJurai View Post

1. People stop building groups with people on their server, which hurts the community.

2. Since the people in each group are likely from different servers where they can't be held accountable for their actions, LFD turns a significant number of people into sociopathic dip****s.
    Agreed!

/10char

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJurai View Post

yeah because chat, rifts, invasions, raids just never need to be run. Just because you had a suck sever on wow don't piss on the only way some of those lowbie instances is going to be run in a few weeks. God im getting tired of the old farts wanting the game to be EQ 2 the second coming, and greenhorns that dont understand that the internet is full of ****s that need to be ignored.
    Just because its broke for blizzard doent mean its going to be broken on Rift.
    If you write off everything jerks can use to be jerks; you might as well just go play Olympic Wall Starring

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by tibot View Post
    yeah because chat, rifts, invasions, raids just never need to be run. Just because you had a suck sever on wow don't piss on the only way some of those lowbie instances is going to be run in a few weeks. God im getting tired of the old farts wanting the game to be EQ 2 the second coming, and greenhorns that dont understand that the internet is full of ****s that need to be ignored.
    Let me guess... you were one of the people that'd turn into a total *** hat whenever you got into a LFD right? And yes.. it was the worst thing to happen to WoW, almost everyone agrees it's good on paper but so so bad in reality..

Now if they had a LFD for ONLY your shard that'd be cool with me, but i personally have a brain and the ability to type and will just be typing in my lv group and zone

And MMO's never worked before the Dungeon Queuer was implemented, oh wait.... it did.

Become a good tank and you will never have to ask more than once to join a group

Become a good healer and you will never have to ask more than twice to join a group

An excellent Dps will have to ask three times to join a group

Now these statements are not absolute. It is a general reference to the MMO community. A good tank who is LFG is not LFGing for long. A good healer might lfg a little longer than a tank generally. Dps no matter how good, usally have to wait because of there are more of them.

Now, I have played all three roles. I like tanking the best, healing second and dps third. The best advice I can give you is to start making friends on your shard. Play your souls well, make friends and you will always have at least two out of the five needed for a dungeon.

Join a guild (maybe on named Infinity on the kelpmere shard, guardian side).
    Casual= Planning game around life
    Hardcore= Planning life around game

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nimicry View Post
    Become a good tank and you will never have to ask more than once to join a group

Become a good healer and you will never have to ask more than twice to join a group

An excellent Dps will have to ask three times to join a group

Now these statements are not absolute. It is a general reference to the MMO community. A good tank who is LFG is not LFGing for long. A good healer might lfg a little longer than a tank generally. Dps no matter how good, usally have to wait because of there are more of them.

Now, I have played all three roles. I like tanking the best, healing second and dps third. The best advice I can give you is to start making friends on your shard. Play your souls well, make friends and you will always have at least two out of the five needed for a dungeon.

Join a guild (maybe on named Infinity on the kelpmere shard, guardian side).
    Good advice for anybody, New or old to mmo's.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread