+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The levels of difficulties

Default The levels of difficulties

Hello there Rifters. I am unware of all the topics around here as I don't really use the forums that much. But what my question/questions is, it is regarding the dungeons, not raids, but dungeons.

So when you get to level 50, you can do your instances at, just that their tuned for 50. Now what I wonder is, how many difficulties levels are there in dungeons? I heard there was like first you can do all 50 ones at expert, then you can do heroic, which is alot harder than expert.

Now, if anyone has the exact answers to these and how they work, I would really appreciate the answers.

Thanks alot!
    People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

Rift Disciple

Level 50 normal instances - Abyssal Precipice and Charmer's Caldera

Tier 1 Expert Dungeons - Iron Tombs, Realm of the Fae, King's Breach, Lantern Hook and Foul Cascade

Tier 2 Expert Dungeons - Abyssal Precipice, Charmer's Calder, Ruinic Descent, Deepstrike Mines, DD

Tier 3 (Raid) - Greenscale's Blight

+ Reply to Thread