+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New player questions regarding dungeons

Default New player questions regarding dungeons

Greetings,

My wife and I just started playing this game and are enjoying the ride so far. Can someone point me to a resource that describes dungeons and instances and the levels at which we will first start encountering them?

I take it there is no WoW-type Dungeon Finder yet. Is there an effective LFG tool? My wife is a Warrior and I'm a Cleric. Will that be as beneficial a combination as it is in other games for finding groups fast? She likes tanking and I like healing so we would be playing that no matter what, but we really are enjoying the extra flexibility of the unique class system.

Thanks,
    Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfury View Post
    Greetings,

My wife and I just started playing this game and are enjoying the ride so far. Can someone point me to a resource that describes dungeons and instances and the levels at which we will first start encountering them?

I take it there is no WoW-type Dungeon Finder yet. Is there an effective LFG tool? My wife is a Warrior and I'm a Cleric. Will that be as beneficial a combination as it is in other games for finding groups fast? She likes tanking and I like healing so we would be playing that no matter what, but we really are enjoying the extra flexibility of the unique class system.

Thanks,
    For the levels at which you start encountering them see the sticky at top of page. There's not a whole lot of descriptions out there of dungeons as of yet, you best bet would be Zam / Telarapedia or videos on youtube.

LFG is done in /channels or /meridian. W/ your warrior + cleric base finding DPS shouldn't be tough at all. Almost everyone is looking for a tank in /general @ 50. My suggestion is to find a guild that matches your playstyle for a constant influx of party members, plus things are just more fun in a guild.

Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread