+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Very lost need some direction!

Soulwalker

Default Very lost need some direction!

Hello all, i am completely lost in all this level 50 stuff. Im wondering if anyone has a thread or info on what i need as a warrior tank for end game. Such as, when its ok to do t1, what is t1? what is t2? what gear or stats should i shoot for? Any information to make me into a better raiding tank would be amazing and much appreciated.

Soulwalker

Anyone have any ideas where i can at least go to find this information?

I suggest looking on these forums...

Start farming AP and CC instances for "toughness" gear. I believe there are also few crafted pieces available as well as toughness enchants. Those are the sources i know but there could be more.

To start tanking T1 you need at least 50 toughness and thats pretty much it.

also T1s are are the lower lvl instances on expert mode. T2s are higher level instances on expert such as AP and CC.
    Instances and encounters are modified variation of what you did in the lower level... so you should be familiar with most of the pulls etc.

There are also raid rifts and a 20 man raid which probably are not going to be puggable for while and require a guild
    Last edited by Blays; 03-17-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Run through AP and CC on regular til you get some gear and feel confident with your tanking abilities. T1 experts are the easier expert dungeons and T2 are more difficult. Raiding is considered T3. Read the STICKY at the top of this subforum to find out which dungeons fall under which categories.

Soulwalker

thanks all

Soulwalker

Does anyone know of a gear list for instances? or anything like this, or are we just running instances till we figure out who drops what?

+ Reply to Thread