+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corruptive Rituals in Foul Cascade dungeon BUG

Soulwalker

Default Corruptive Rituals in Foul Cascade dungeon BUG

The quest is basicly to get 3 hearts from 3 different mobs, in order to activate the 3 altars. But the Endless Bloodmender mob (wich drops the second heart never spawns in the dungeon! I've been twice to the dungeon already but never saw the mob once. Anyone else got this problem?

Thank you for reporting this bug. It is now fixed internally and will be on the live servers in an upcoming push (no ETA). The chance of players experiencing this bug is rare, so I encourage you to try the dungeon again and wish you better luck.

Thanks for the update! Just to let you know, my group had same issue today...

Soulwalker

same bug here.. and its fking annoying coz its so hard to find a party for FC.. even if its a very easy instance

My group just had the same issue today. We re-walked the instance to make sure we didn't miss any mobs, but to no avail. Very frustrating

Soulwalker

Default corruptive rituals bugs?????

the corruptive rituals cant be completed.
    the matron metrosa altar need the "anubian heart" for the offering, but i cant find it anywhere in the dungeon. even the risen spirit of mother motrosa didnt spawn so i cant collect the shade essence from the risen spirit.
    have been running this dungeon 2 times and got the same problem.

+ Reply to Thread