+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: last boss in expert CC broken now?

Plane Touched

Default last boss in expert CC broken now?

group finished CC last night with no major problems on last boss. Went back today and now caelia does her 'wild lightning' randomly during the fight (not after you kill her adds) and she's not rotating aroudn clockwise doing it...she is following the tank around and the lighitng is kiling everyone on all sides of her....

anyone else run into this today?

Soulwalker

Yes, same problem, killed last night fine, tonight starting Wild Lightning whenever she wants, before teleporting to the middle, and before summoning adds.

Looks like she's trying to get her revenge...
    Ruranak - Cleric - Greybriar - Guardian :: Sacred Haven

ASrock p67 Extreme6 - i7-2600K @ 4.80Ghz O.C. - 8GB XMS3 - 2x HD6970 - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler
    Antec Lanboy Blue - 80GB SSD

Plane Touched

its working, lol..i want my 17 plaques!

Zor

We're investigating the issue. It does appear that there is a bug. I will update later if I can give an estimate of when a fix can be made.
    -Berenger Fish-
    Dungeons & Raids Lead

Yea this last boss is broken imo. Face ***** before you even know what the hell happened.
    If you played FFXI then add me to your friend list.

Rift Chaser

When we did her for the first time she seemed to be one of the most random bosses, next to icetalon. But this night.. nothing special, we even managed to kill her 1st try with the tank and cleric being there for the first time.

This is one of those issues that only affects US servers as the european ones aren't patched yet ;J

Zor

Quote Originally Posted by Zor View Post
    We're investigating the issue. It does appear that there is a bug. I will update later if I can give an estimate of when a fix can be made.
    We've found the issue and it has been fixed internally. That fix will most likely not be in time to make it for the server update that players will see tomorrow morning. If it all goes well it should be in the following one (1 day later I've been informed).

Note: This ETA is just an estimate. There are many factors as to when a particular change makes it to the live servers.

Until it arrives... I wish you luck.
    -Berenger Fish-
    Dungeons & Raids Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Zor View Post
    So glad I lose out on 17 plaque's and several hours to find out it's bugged...
    Intel Q8300 @ 3.4 | Corsair H50 | Gigabyte GA-P45-UD3L | 8GB Patriot DDR2-800 | MSI Cyclone OC 460 768mb | Antec NeoPower 650w | CoolerMaster HAF 922 | 24" Asus VW246H

So much for that fix this morning, its still broken..

its still broken!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH

Soulwalker

lol.

that is all.

do Trion not test 'fixes' before they implement them? it would have been sort of hard to miss this one.
    Last edited by Wooley; 03-12-2011 at 04:47 PM.

The 2nd hotfix did in fact fix her random lightning throughout p1 and the never ending stun chain bounces. The only problem still left with her, is her lightning animation when she's actually supposed to be casting it. The rotation stays clockwise, but it looks like shes blowing your group up. It's just a simple animation bug at this point and she is killable. Killed her today.

When is the joke going to be over Trion? We've tried this boss for the past two days and last night after you have claimed the fight to be "fixed" she is still ****ing the buggiest thing I have ever encountered in an MMO before.

Honestly? What is up.. do you even test your own patches and fixes? We had spent close to SEVEN HOURS trying to down this boss and had managed to get her down to 5k hp and wiped due to her random *** Wild Lightning mechanic that just seems to do as it pleases and the fact that the animation of the spell is NEVER accurate as to where she is actually throwing out ridiculous amounts of damage. Is there some kind of formula that determines where Wild Lightning is going to cast after the phase with the adds ends? It's definitely not the direction that her model is looking when it is in the phased-out phase, just seems to do what the **** it wants.

I don't even want to see this ***** again, I'm quite done with even bothering until you manage to test your own fixes and don't just claim you fixed it when you clearly haven't gotten it perfect.
    Last edited by Lady Gaga; 03-13-2011 at 07:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast