+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darkening Deeps Boss Guide (Video)

Wink Darkening Deeps Boss Guide (Video)

Hello everyone.
    Here's my second installment for my dungeon guides. This video is much more streamlined than the previous video for RoTF. In this video I explain all of the bosses that you will encounter in DD and if there is a specific boss that you need help with I have added annotations on the right side of the video so you may easily skip ahead in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a2-pmQIXbg

Feedback is always welcome & I hope you find this helpful. <3

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MFPallytime View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Here's my second installment for my dungeon guides. This video is much more streamlined than the previous video for RoTF. In this video I explain all of the bosses that you will encounter in DD and if there is a specific boss that you need help with I have added annotations on the right side of the video so you may easily skip ahead in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a2-pmQIXbg

Feedback is always welcome & I hope you find this helpful. <3
    Hahahaha I'm IN this video! Does this mark my entry into the movie business? You can see where I died JUST before the first boss died so I didn't even get to roll for that rifle. I've run DD again like 4 times trying to get it lol.

Nice video!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendancy View Post
    Hahahaha I'm IN this video! Does this mark my entry into the movie business? You can see where I died JUST before the first boss died so I didn't even get to roll for that rifle. I've run DD again like 4 times trying to get it lol.

Nice video!
    If I was healing as a Chloro at the time I could have battle resed you.
    Thanks for the post, good luck on getting the weapon in the future!

Soulwalker

Thanks for this video. I ran DD the other day as a tank for the first time and we wiped 3 times on the second boss. No one explained to me about the AE mechanic on the pull; i kept trying to use ranged attacks to get him to me. Will definately remember this for next time. Keep these coming.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy42 View Post
    Thanks for this video. I ran DD the other day as a tank for the first time and we wiped 3 times on the second boss. No one explained to me about the AE mechanic on the pull; i kept trying to use ranged attacks to get him to me. Will definately remember this for next time. Keep these coming.
    Working on making more dungeon guides as well as achievement guides as we speak!
    Pallytime's Achievement Guides Vol. 2
    MFPT & MFPallytime - Harrow Rp PvP
    Http://www.Youtube.com/MFPallytime
    Please subscribe to support rift video making! <3

+ Reply to Thread