+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kings Bounty = BUGGED

Default Kings Bounty = BUGGED

Before I begin, I want to say that this post is a rant/inform Rift of these issues.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So I ran Kings bountry 6 times in a row. Yep, 6 times in a row.

The first problem with this dungeon is that there is an invisible wall just to the left blocking you off from the quest that you need life seeds from. This is always there and needs to be fixed.

Our first run, the first boss didn't allow for anyone to loot it except for one random person in the group (group loot was on) and this person was unable to distribute the loot. We didn't feel it was worth contacting a GM so we moved one.

Everything else went smoothly until we reached the last boss. Same loot problem happened again. We didn't contact a GM because we didn't think it was worth it again.

The following 5 runs, the first and second boss dropped the SAME THING every single time. First boss always dropped the cloth red cap (can't remember the name) and the second boss always dropped the leather belt.

This was extremely frustrating for me as a Cleric because 1) Getting a chain drop or weapon is EXTREMELY difficult to get. The entire 6 runs I was on, I got drops that were chain. 1 was from a boss, yep, ONE was from a boss and the other was a random blue drop in the dungeon.

Let me do some math. Each boss only drops 1 item except for the last boss, he drops 2. Out of 6 runs that is 4 drops per run which = 30 drops. And only 1 of those were chain. Really? Something doesn't seem right here.

Rift, please fix this dungeon!

Stupid forums won't let me edit my own post. what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by StChoch View Post
    The entire 6 runs I was on, I got drops that were chain.
    Edit: The Entire 6 runs I was on, I only got 2 drops that were chain.

Yes we Just ran this dungeon and had the same problem with the invisible wall....we cant finish the quest to get the life bombs. Please look into it.

yeh ran into the invisi wall as well, the couldnt loot bug only happened once from all my runs.

The funny thing is this was all fine in beta
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

The game hasn't even been out a week, give it a little time and it will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fried View Post
    The game hasn't even been out a week, give it a little time and it will be fixed.
    My post was more to inform them of this problem but it's just odd that throughout all of the beta events, I had no problems with this dungeon and now during release, the dungeon is very bugged.

+ Reply to Thread