+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raid Rifts.

Soulwalker

Default Raid Rifts.

Since the topic, about 'How to open a raid rift' has a dev in it who tells someone what the T1 and T2 Experts are I would like to have a proper answer on the fact where to get them raid rift lures, or that they will be implented later.

They are not on the NPC's right now. I guess they are disabled. Anyway, the NPC's are all in the room past the underground crafter/auction room in Meridian.

Now why would they be disabled? They were in beta/alpha and Trion have said that they would be in for launch multiple times. I don't get it. I don't get Trion's silence about this and I don't get the community's silence about this.

Rikius - Level 50 - Apocalypse - Bloodiron EU
    Telara is Beautiful - Scenic screenshot compilation

Shadowlander

Hm i guess if this will continue like this not many people will renew subscription after the free month.

Soulwalker

I want everything spoon fed to me!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhh this is too hard having to figure it out on my own im going back to wow

Quote Originally Posted by Biglurch View Post
    I want everything spoon fed to me!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhh this is too hard having to figure it out on my own im going back to wow
    So they are in the game? This is the only thing I've been wondering. Because in beta the raid lure "husks" were at the vendor, ready for purchase, then you had to combine this "husk" with some drops from T2 expert dungeons. But now in live, there are no raid lure husks, only expert (5 man) raid lures at said vendor. If the rift raids actually are in the game at this moment, and we just haven't found out how to open them yet, I'm all good, what bugged me was if they had disabled this feature that was promised for launch.

Because if we don't have raid rifts, all raid content there is in the whole game is four (or was it five?) 20-man bosses in Greenscale's Blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Hm i guess if this will continue like this not many people will renew subscription after the free month.
    Yes, because everyone gets bent out of shape for not having a raid rift right when they start playing.

It might help to earn a little patience and maybe one of the GMs or whatever they're called here will give you an answer to the question.. or even better, maybe someone in Rift will find out on their own and tell you.

I remember seeing this video
    http://rift.ign.com/articles/news/72...-Preview-Video
    when it came out, now on the bottom of the page it says

"The video does seem a bit dated as they mention 10-man raiding, which was recently announced as scrapped. All the same, it is interesting to see endgame footage."
    Q6600 @ 3.1Ghz | 8Gb Corsair XMS | EVGA 680i SLI | EVGA 275 GTX OC | WD Raptor 120gb | AeroCool 620w | Antec 900 | Win Vista 64x
    Defiant-<Bad Intentions>-Robob - Cleric - Aedraxis

Quote Originally Posted by Robob View Post
    I remember seeing this video
    http://rift.ign.com/articles/news/72...-Preview-Video
    when it came out, now on the bottom of the page it says

"The video does seem a bit dated as they mention 10-man raiding, which was recently announced as scrapped. All the same, it is interesting to see endgame footage."
    They scrapped the 10-man version of Greenscale's Blight. 10-man raid rifts are still supposed to be in game. Afaik. If someone could clear this up, it would be awesome.

Soulwalker

Bump. http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/02...-minute-video/ even in this video they say 'Raid rifts are avaible at launch'

Rift Disciple

I have seen in Iron Pine Peaks and Shimmersand "Raid Rift" tears. Can't open em but they are there alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    I have seen in Iron Pine Peaks and Shimmersand "Raid Rift" tears. Can't open em but they are there alright.
    Yup, this had been confirmed already, we've seen raid tears around, it's the lures that are mysteriously missing. A little message from Trion saying "yes, they are in the game, but you have to find them yourself" or "whoops, we accidentally took them out when we switched from the beta client to release, we'll put them right back in" would be grand.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecroww View Post
    Yup, this had been confirmed already, we've seen raid tears around, it's the lures that are mysteriously missing. A little message from Trion saying "yes, they are in the game, but you have to find them yourself" or "whoops, we accidentally took them out when we switched from the beta client to release, we'll put them right back in" would be grand.
    They must have been too buggy to make it into release. The alpha notes have 4 of them ready and added. (Life, Water, Death, Air). Apparently Fire and Earth are being problematic. Anyways I think that is our answer.

More than a little disappointing for some I am sure, considering they were supposed to be in at launch.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 03-05-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Soulwalker

Default .

bumpbump..

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bhami View Post
    bumpbump..
    They aren't in yet. In the Alpha Patch Notes for the next content patch it has them labeled as being added in that patch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast