+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck in 1st ever Rift (or at least i think it is ...). Noobish question :-)

Shadowlander

Default Stuck in 1st ever Rift (or at least i think it is ...). Noobish question :-)

Hi guys. I know this will sound noobish (which i admit I really am at this game since i started playing it yesterday) but ...
    At level 6 I got into my 1st Rift (or at least i think it was) and got transported in a Forest where I am stuck into.
    Every Mob is far higher level than mine (?? level) and so what i am supposed to do there? Shall I hope more pple get inside and win the rift?
    Is it a timed event so I will get out of it sooner or later?
    In a word? How can get outside of it and back to "real" world?
    TY for help :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Serjo View Post
    Hi guys. I know this will sound noobish (which i admit I really am at this game since i started playing it yesterday) but ...
    At level 6 I got into my 1st Rift (or at least i think it was) and got transported in a Forest where I am stuck into.
    Every Mob is far higher level than mine (?? level) and so what i am supposed to do there? Shall I hope more pple get inside and win the rift?
    Is it a timed event so I will get out of it sooner or later?
    In a word? How can get outside of it and back to "real" world?
    TY for help :-).
    From the sounds of it, you somehow managed to zone into an instance. Although I really can't understand how you'd manage to do that at level 6...

Rift Disciple

hmm are you a guardian? do you mean the death rift (black rift with tentacels) and you did something to the boss? if so you should be in silverwoof forrest? and thats where you should be? or am i wrong?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by LazerApe View Post
    hmm are you a guardian? do you mean the death rift (black rift with tentacels) and you did something to the boss? if so you should be in silverwoof forrest? and thats where you should be? or am i wrong?
    Yes Im a guardian and i think I'm there. Im not playing atm so i can't confirm but that should be it.
    Last thing i did was jumping off a broken bridge into water. I then managed to get off the water and then ... well i wrote about it.
    My sould was about 35% before i logged out since i coulnt do anything but dying again and again ... :-).

Ty again for any suggestion about how getting away from there :-)
    Last edited by Serjo; 03-03-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Soulwalker

Sounds like you jumped off the bridge just after you zone out of the starting area, then swam south into the defiant area.

Swim north.

Shadowlander

Ty a lot. that sounds exactly what happened. Infact i died by "fatigue" while i was swimming at 1st and i probably spawned the wrong side.
    Nice help guys. Much apppreciated.
    Have you all a great time!

Soulwalker

the map your looking for to get back to is called Silverwood, and ´you can access the map by pressing m or from some button on your minimap.

+ Reply to Thread