+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darkening Deeps

Default Darkening Deeps

Does anyone find this dungeon entertaining?

I Write Junk - TheStarvingGamer.com

Shield of Telara

I found trying to AE the last boss(es) only to find out that when one dies the other two are complete healed to be entertaining.

Seriously though the werewolf is pretty cool.

Agreed. Very monotonous. Just a big spiral downward and annoying bosses fights. And besides, goblins just arent that threatening.

It's a lower level instance, and it's fine for what it is. There is a bug going with the spider boss though. When a member is cocooned, I found I could not target him except with channeled spells to break him free, as all my other spells kept re-targetting the boss mob. All of us on the DPS list had the same issue. We thought maybe "smart targetting" was the problem, but none of us had it on. So... anyone else experienced this? Something we are doing wrong, or a coding issue?
    I'm not evil, I'm cruel. There's a difference.

Meram

Deepstrike Guardians: Moram and Merem

I want to come back at a higher level and try to kill the werewolf boss without ever dragging him out of the moonlight.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Meram View Post
    It's a lower level instance, and it's fine for what it is. There is a bug going with the spider boss though. When a member is cocooned, I found I could not target him except with channeled spells to break him free, as all my other spells kept re-targetting the boss mob. All of us on the DPS list had the same issue. We thought maybe "smart targetting" was the problem, but none of us had it on. So... anyone else experienced this? Something we are doing wrong, or a coding issue?
    Its a bug with the cocoon itself, if you re-clicki it until the portrait picture changes then you can use all attacks on it. It seems to have two targets, the cocoon and your cocooned party member.

@OP
    As for the dungeon being boring, well tbh difficulty wise myself and 3 friends have 4 maned RotF/DD/DM/FC and found all of them easy. We wiped once in DM because we didn't have enough DPS to down the last boss because one of our DPSers died to a red crystal, once we figured it out, it too was a cake walk. Hoping the later dungeons offer more of a challenge or at the very least hard mode dungeons.

However overall feel and look of all the dungeons we have enjoyed alot. Fighting through a white-out was ALOT! of fun
    The maze-like begging of DM was also funny when we got lost and ended jumping {almost to our death} to the ground because it was the only way forward.
    Last edited by icetronix; 03-03-2011 at 12:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread