+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Video of Baron Krevic by <Halcyon Affinity>

Default Raid Video of Baron Krevic by <Halcyon Affinity>

<Halcyon Affinity> of Greybriar (NA PVE) just posted a video Baron Krevic, an introductory 10 man raid. Obviously there are more than 10 man content, so don't bring that up as Trion as said several times you can "bring more friends". Besides, if you look at my combat text I'm missing about half the time. So feel free to laugh at that and the other sub-50s that are missing constantly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdgCrXV-7Uo

There is a quest for Baron Krevic at 48, where you get epic (purple) legs that are very nice.

It's not a very in-depth encounter by any means. Standard tank and spank, with various adds spawning and two ground effects that need to be avoided. There is "purple stuff' and "fire stuff", though in the video the fire isn't very visible. It appears to be a bug.

Anyways, get to it if you're 48+ and get some easy loot
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

Rift Disciple

nice vid and congrats!

Rift Chaser

We killed it during headstart on Spitescar in about 10 minutes. They should make him stronger or less boring..
    Last edited by airflow; 03-02-2011 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airflow View Post
    We killed it during headstart on Spitescar in about 10 minutes. They should make him stronger or less boring..
    ^ couldn't have said it better myself
    Last edited by g0kuenuan; 03-02-2011 at 01:23 PM.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Plane Walker

heroics too easy, raids too easy, game too easy, next....

Quote Originally Posted by ag0nizing View Post
    Very nice!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

As for the difficulty of things. Eh... Yeah. We'll see. The game has only begun. And now, don't confuse that with "lololol it just started don't worry this is the best mmo since everquest", I'm saying that we still have a while to get to the real meat of content. If anything we should be thankful there is stuff to do at level 50 :P
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Smelly View Post
    heroics too easy, raids too easy, game too easy, next....
    This is not a true raid (ie not a raid rift nor an instance boss), its a quest, its not even level 50. And people have been saying the heroics are most certainly not to easy. Stop trolling.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 03-03-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Nice one.

We also had shard first a few days ago. Real easy encounter, but yes, not a real raid one. And I kind of like how random the damage from Grave Bolt (think that was the name) is, think we had from 1.2k up to 8k on the tank
    To play safe, I prefer to accept only one type of power: the power of art over trash, the triumph of magic over the brute

Killed him last night on Steampike EU, fun fight for a first "raid" encounter, took us 11 people, 3 healers, 2 tanks and the rest dps to kill him.

+ Reply to Thread