+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quest - Seek and Destroy

Default Quest - Seek and Destroy

There is a daily quest in Scarwood Reach called 'Seek and Destory'. It tells you where each part of the quest is located except for the woman you need to kill...

Anyone else have an issue with this? I tried using the clues to find where she might be hiding but could not figure it out.

Soulwalker

I have the same problem, ran around the whole area searching and spamming the search item, no luck.

Soulwalker

She's right near the last thing you pick up. unfortunately the turn in isn't marked on the map either.

Soulwalker

She's on what used to be a roof of a ruined building, at 3877,4653. she's stealthed, so just run around on top of it.

Soulwalker

Yeah.. its a rouge so you wont see her until she pops out.

Now the question is.. once you killed her and you go to return the quest in, Lothom Darkmoon isn't taking my quest. And the quest tells me to hand it in to him.

Anyone else?

Soulwalker

Actually, i found him. You hand it to the guy you first got the quest from, which is at 2535, 4525. two guys have the same name in this game i guess.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Apcizzle View Post
    Actually, i found him. You hand it to the guy you first got the quest from, which is at 2535, 4525. two guys have the same name in this game i guess.
    Lotham appears to be present at every ancient wardstone at the same time.

Soulwalker

Default cannot find him

2535,4525 isint even in scarwood reach on my map?

Soulwalker

Try 3877,4653

On top of a broken down building.

Is this quest broken? I'm at the spot, but nothing here.

Yeah.. its a rouge so you wont see her until she pops out.

Now the question is.. once you killed her and you go to return the quest in, Lothom Darkmoon isn't taking my quest. And the quest tells me to hand it in to him.

Anyone else?
    The quest npc will spawn at any ancient ward stone, and is behind Perspice on a pathway as well. the version on the path was Will Not take the quest turn in.
    To find the original location for this particular quest, head to the porticulum and take the pathway behind it. The second big tree on the right side of the path is the one he hides under with the wardstone. It is also the same tree that has the lady with the fire water stuff in a box.

Soulwalker

Ok, I cant find the tracks, I have been running around in the area where it says they are, spamming the glasses, and nothing.....

Soulwalker

Just ran through this quest yesterday, so I'll tell you what I remember from it.

1. Quest NPC is near one of the ancient wardstones, but only if that wardstone has been activated. This means you have to remember where you got the quest, then go back and activate that wardstone to 'complete' the quest.

2. The 'footsteps' can actually be seen on the ground. The area I found them in was fairly open.

3. The named that you have to kill at the end of the quest, was located slightly southwest of the step before. Look for a large round 'roof' of a collapsed building, it's on the south side of the path. Run around up there and the NPC should leap out and attack you.

Good Luck and Good Hunting!
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Kinslayer
    Crusaders of Stuff

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Amelaista View Post
    The quest npc will spawn at any ancient ward stone, and is behind Perspice on a pathway as well. the version on the path was Will Not take the quest turn in.
    To find the original location for this particular quest, head to the porticulum and take the pathway behind it. The second big tree on the right side of the path is the one he hides under with the wardstone. It is also the same tree that has the lady with the fire water stuff in a box.
    Thank you! This information was right on!

Shadowlander

Default Tracks

Yep. I had the same issue with the tracks. I even had someone come over and show me exactly where they found them. I ran around the generic circle for about an hour and nothing came up on my mini map and nothing was on the ground. I don't know if this bugged out with the patch or anything but I am not seeing them at all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast