+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draumheim Circular Fountain With Pool questions

Rift Master

Default Draumheim Circular Fountain With Pool questions

Is the water jet in the Draumheim Circular Fountain With Pool supposed to be off unless you get close to it? That's the way it works for me. The other dimension waterfalls (Waterfall Curtain, Massive Waterfall Curtain) seem to be on continuously even when viewed from a great distance.

Where in the game is there a Draumheim Circular Fountain With Pool?

http://www.dimensionaddicts.com/node/2645

Rift Disciple

You can find it under: Rift Store - Dimension items - Landscaping - fountain and pond

Tested waterfall and fountain - same thing happens for me - coding i guess ? no idea...to bad tho - love the effect, would look great froma distance for sure
    If you havnt already -try rotating it upside down - the "watereffect" is a little different then
    Last edited by Nirrana; 02-25-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Nirrana View Post

Tested waterfall and fountain - same thing happens for me - coding i guess ? no idea...to bad tho - love the effect, would look great froma distance for sure
    If you havnt already -try rotating it upside down - the "watereffect" is a little different then
    Glad it's not just me. Maybe they had to make the water jet turn off when no one is nearby because of California water conservation laws, :-).

You can find it under: Rift Store - Dimension items - Landscaping - fountain and pond
    I meant where in the game itself could see one. I assume it would be somewhere in Draumheim, which has lots of the other fountains that are available for dimensions.

Rift Disciple

You are welcome to visit my dimension "Loading Error 1st raid on Vdesha" by Dove. Its on Typhiria.

Ive used them both normal and upside down in this dimension.

Rift Master

You are welcome to visit my dimension "Loading Error 1st raid on Vdesha" by Dove. Its on Typhiria.

Ive used them both normal and upside down in this dimension.
    I visited your dimension but I didn't see any of the Draumheim Fountains - maybe I went the wrong way. I went where it said Loading and saw lots of floating rocks and an upside down corn stalk bundle. It reminded me of the Twilight Zone but I couldn't find Rod Serling..

Rift Disciple

Oh sorry you missed it (and the best part imo) - The floating rocks that was just part of the loading-error into the dungeon.
    Look down you see small dots to follow in floor, inside the floating rocks-room - then you come to a big room - the dungeon. Think there is 4 or 6 of them inthere - corn stalk bundle - wonder who is hidding inside - find out...
    Last edited by Nirrana; 02-28-2021 at 07:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread