+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Midsummers Medieval Madness - Summer Dimension Contest 2020

Default Finalizing Contest Entries....

Noted and corrected all the typos or missing names at this time. Reminder that the contest ENDS tonight at 11:59pm EST. Any entries not opened or not labeled with names or any other discrepencies that have not been brought forward will be reviewed and either corrected or withdrawn from the contest.

Note on a fellow dimensioneer: I have been in contact with Morrganna, who is recovering at home atm, concerning her entry into the guild contest. She is currently very busy with RL issues and doesn't have the time or energy to focus on dimension right now or the forseeable future. If she has not personally opened her contest entry by tomorrow, then I will consider removing her entry from the contest in order not to confuse the judging and cooresponding list of entries. (Yes i have offered to implement opening her dimension myself or through another acquaintence however she does not wish to at this time.)

Also please note that even if you don't already have touring alts on every server both NA and EU, for this contest, you only need a level 1 alt on any server in order to tour. The level 10 requirement for in game voting does not apply to this contest. The +1 like voting system in game is not a part of this particular contest. All dimensions entered should be considered on their own merits, not previous likes in game.
    Last edited by Catriana; 07-31-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Dimensions by CATT - FB: "Underdwell of Val Argonax" by Cattrianna, "Elemental Wanderings" by Cattrianna, "The Crucible Pt1: Exodus" by One Cat Short of Crazy, "Three Sisters Water Temple" by Fancyfeast / GB: "Inferno's Respite" by Catastrophie / DW: "Crucible Pt2: Odyssey" by Cattails

Default Voting officially begins....

The Midsummer Medieval Madness dimension contest is now officially closed! Voting is now underway from now until 11:59pm on August 7th.

A reminder of the Judging Criteria:

Technical (Out of 10) – Did you clean things up? Are there floaters? Missed tribal tables in strange places? Walls and floors REALLY not lining up well? Poltergeist flickers? Some morph clashing with the scene and causing rifts in the suspension of belief? Did you go all out and made some really awesome technical morphs in the build?
    Creativity (Out of 10) - Originality, jaw unhinged, drool inducing, does it make me breathless?
    Aesthetic (Out of 10) – Did your concept come across clearly to your visitors? Did we lose ourselves in immersion? Did you hit the theme? Too chaotic or too cluttered? Am I gonna resist beating my head into my keyboard?

Voting submission format

Name of dimension: ________________ (New? Old?)
    Technical: ______ (1-10) (1 - OMG! I'm blind from the flickers?!? / 10 - This is the most precise and perfectly aligned dimension ive ever seen!!!)
    Creativity: ______ (1-10) (1 - Uhm, where have i seen this one before? / 10 - WOW! I've never seen anything like this!!)
    Aesthetic: ______ (1-10) (1 - OK? So? This is supposed to be what? / 10 - Oh yeah! This is definitely a slice of medieval right here and its so livable and comfortable. It takes me away from reality back in time!)
    One set of votes for each dimension entered please. Please wait until you have compiled a list of all your votes for all of the dimensions before submitting to the PM link below. One list of your votes per account only please. Suspected duplicate or alt accounts will be reviewed and removed if necessary.

VOTE HERE

Also please note that even if you don't already have touring alts on every server both NA and EU, for this contest, you only need a level 1 alt on any server in order to tour. The level 10 requirement for in game voting does not apply to this contest. The +1 like voting system in game is not a part of this particular contest. All dimensions entered should be considered on their own merits, not previous likes in game.

Below is the final list of entries

FINAL CONTEST ENTRY LIST! ALL DIMENSIONS ARE NOW OPENED! VOTING HAS BEGUN!

EU: New Entries

Brisesol

In game name : Alisequatre
    Contest Dimension name: The Oasis Médiéval ( Nulle part )

In game name: Laèrise
    Contest Dimension name: Retraite by Shaarlys

In name game : Chaosia (Arwhen)
    Contest Dimension name: Queribus Castle by Arwhen

In game name: Eilara
    Contest Dimension name: Chateau de Mélusine

in game name: Epidouce
    Contest Dimension name: Bastide

Typhiria

In game name: Dove (Nirrana)
    Contest Dimension name: Fleeing the fortress

In game name: Thezene
    Contest Dimension name: The Ashburn Tower

NA: New Entries

Deepwood

In game name: Slaias
    Contest Dimension name: Ó Brólaigh Clan 12th Century Keep

In game name : Mornja
    Contest Dimension name: Girona

In game name: Beurre
    Contest Dimension name: The Burgue

Faeblight

In game name: Arcius (Halius)
    Contest Dimension name: Sanctuary

Greybriar

In game name: Rhyelah (Naerhya)
    Contest Dimension name: Briarstone Castle(Nae)

In game name: Xaii@Greybriar
    Contest Dimension name: Chateau de Bonne Chance (Catt - Heavy graphics rendering)

Wolfsbane

In game name: Nyxium
    Contest Dimension name: Ground Clutter to Zero

Hailol

In game name: Fawnella/ Fayella
    Contest Dimension name: Castle Rift

In game name : Ethereall / Ooma
    Contest Dimension name: The Tourney

In game name: Neve
    Contest Dimension name: Mystoragian Keep

EU: Older Build Entries

Brisesol

In game name : Kisiline (Arwhen)
    Contest dimension name : Le Château by Arwhen

NA: Older Build Entries

Deepwood

In game name: Bisou
    Contest Dimension name: Raven in the Foregate

In game name: Kozzzmo
    Contest Dimension name: Ravencliff-Defiant metropolis

In game name: Amielle (Not to be confused with Sicorex's dim of the same name)
    Contest Dimension name: Diagon Alley

In game name: Pinktuna
    Contest Dimension name: City of Fortune

Faeblight

In game name: Kyela
    Dimension name: Castley Elite (Kyela's Guild dim under guild name "Casually Elite")

Greybriar

In game name: Jaedor
    Contest Dimension name: Avalon

In game name: Xaii@Greybriar
    Contest Dimension name: Sky Haven (Catt - Heavy graphics rendering)

Hailol

Name : Fawnella
    Contest dim name: Halls of Altheas castle
    Last edited by Catriana; 08-01-2020 at 12:41 AM.

Dimensions by CATT - FB: "Underdwell of Val Argonax" by Cattrianna, "Elemental Wanderings" by Cattrianna, "The Crucible Pt1: Exodus" by One Cat Short of Crazy, "Three Sisters Water Temple" by Fancyfeast / GB: "Inferno's Respite" by Catastrophie / DW: "Crucible Pt2: Odyssey" by Cattails

By connecting from another PC, I made an observation in my dimension Queribus Castle by ARWHEN. If you did not check the box: Projected textures in advanced video settings, this is what you will see:

By checking the box, you will see this:

Happy touring

I have already updated all the entry lists that i have posted in both forums and discords. They should be visible unless you have an out of date list. Fawnella's Xaii's, Ooma,s were all corrected and updated. Morrganna's was pulled for personal reasons.

Also when sending in your votes, please be sure to include YOUR in game name as your forum account name will rarely match. It would make it much easier for me to keep track and verify all voting properly. thank you,

Soulwalker

Default do we vote for others or?

wasn't sure if we can vote orr is there judges

The voting for this particular dim contest is completely the responsibility of those participating or who enjoy touring dimensions. Please read the voting information located at the beginning of this thread and submit by PM via the link provided or directly to me once you have compiled your votes on each dimension entered. The only judges are YOU. Thank you.
    Last edited by Catriana; 08-02-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Default LAST DAY!!!

Today, August 7th 2020, is the LAST day to vote for the contest! If you have not had a chance to do so, please submit your votes for the contest entries using the format and link list above. Final deadline is 11:59pm EST tonight. All current votes submitted are already tallied and waiting for the final ballots. Contest results should be available either tomorrow or Sunday permitting time and evaluation.

A huge thank you for everyone who has entered, toured and taken time to vote on your fellow dimensioneers. A special thanks out to Kitasia and Cadrift for their continued assistance in promoting this contest. Good luck to everyone!

Soulwalker

Default GL ALL

All thee dims weree amazing good luck every1!!!

Default Contest and Voting Submissions

The Midsummer Medieval Madness contest is now officially over and voting submissions are now complete. Results will be release shortly after finalizing the votes.

Default MMM Dimension Contest Winners!

Midsummer Medieval Madness Winners!!!
    NEW Dimension Winners
    FIRST Place
    Queribus Castle by Arwhen (Chaosia)
    EU: Brisesol
    Final Total Score: <24.3>
    Category Scores: T = 8.1 / C = 8.2 / A = 8.0

Prize:
    6 REX
    +TWO choice of the following:
    A) 30 Day Patron Pass
    B) One CURRENT Power Pack of your choice.
    C) Ten CURRENT dimension boxes of your choice (i.e. Landquarium, Alittu’s, Sunken Wonders, etc)

SECOND Place
    Bastide by Epidouce
    Final Total Score: <23.4>
    Category Scores: T = 7.6 / C = 7.9 / A = 7.9

Prize:
    4 REX
    +ONE choice of the following:
    A) 15 Day Patron Pass
    B) Five CURRENT dimension boxes of your choice.

THIRD Place (Tie)

Retraite by Shaarlys (Laèrise)
    Final Total Score: <22.7> (Tied)
    Category Scores: T = 7.7 / C = 7.4 / A = 7.6

AND

Briarstone Castle by Rhyelah (Naerhya)
    NA: Greybriar
    Final Total Score: <22.7> (Tied)
    Category Scores: T = 7.9 / C = 7.3 / A = 7.5

Prize: (Both)
    3rd Prize
    3 REX
    + Three CURRENT dimension boxes of your choice.

OLD Dimension Winners
    FIRST Place

Diagon Alley by Amielle
    NA: Deepwood
    Final Total Score: <24.4>
    Category Scores: T = 8.5 / C = 8.5 / A = 7.4

Prize:
    3 REX
    + Five CURRENT dimension boxes of your choice.

SECOND Place

Le Château by Arwhen (Kisiline)
    EU Brisesol
    Final Total Score: <22.1>
    Category Scores: T = 6.8 / C = 7.7 / A = 7.6

Prize:
    2 Rex
    + Two CURRENT dimension box of your choice.

Runner Ups
    //All Runner Ups will receive 1 REX for participating//

I will post a followup list of all the entries and their final votes when i have a chance later today. Please send me PM in either discord or forums here to set up time to pass out reward to the winners. Congratulations to all who put forth an amazing effort during this contest.

Shadowlander

Oh great! Congratz all for you dimension. Thx for this contest

Congratulations everyone!!!

Soulwalker

Default Wonderful!

Thank you Catt for sponsoring this and giving us the opportunity to build!

Congratulations to the winners!

Oh wow! My! It's actually my first win ever in dimension contests!

Thanks for visiting my dim, i hope you all enjoyed a trip down memory lane in Harry Potter's world.

Im wondering, how many of you found the entry to Knockturn Alley? If you didnt, hit me up ingame, I will show you the secret passage ;)

Again, thank you Catt for making the contest, you gave me the boost i needed to finally finish this dimension.

Telaran

Grats to all the winners!! was a wicked lot of fun!
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

Dimensions by Xaii@Greybriar: Sky Haven, The Four Seasons, Ancient Alien Theorists Suggest, Riftwarts Express, Tea House, Chateau de Bonne Chance, and Guild Hall for Phoenix Ascending (Tuldio Sun Orb)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast