+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scaling, Aligment and Pandora...

Default Scaling, Aligment and Pandora...

As the last new dimension Trion developers released, even in a testing capacity, Tenebrean Pocket Plane (AKA Pandora's Box) is one of those you either hate with a screaming passion or fall in love with.

People will see dimensions in many different perspectives, usually not the creators. The TPP: PB has many valuable uses beyond a simple dimension for creation. It is a learning tool and construction aid, especially for those who have issues with out of balance scaling and difficulties with alignments of items. Using Tinker Tools addon in one of its simplest functions, you can build in TPP: PB a structure or morph and save to place in your existing build.

Even for simple storage, TPP: PB has stunning light undertones that make most items pop so you may more clearly see some of the existing detailing and textures in items plus plenty of space to store items.

Below is an example of scaling and items anywhere from .25 scale at its smallest to 1 scale at its normal size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scaling, Aligment and Pandora...-2020-03-06_072637.jpg  

Dimensions by CATT - FB: "Underdwell of Val Argonax" by Cattrianna, "Elemental Wanderings" by Cattrianna, "The Crucible Pt1: Exodus" by One Cat Short of Crazy, "Three Sisters Water Temple" by Fancyfeast / GB: "Inferno's Respite" by Catastrophie / DW: "Crucible Pt2: Odyssey" by Cattails

Plane Touched

The TPP dimension reminds me of the 1982 Tron movie.

Can't believe I am going to say this, but I'm going to pass on the carnival after doing them faithfully for 5+ years or more.

The new dimension stuff looks like a texturing/modeling mistake. Just ugh.

Gotta say I'm with Tarindil on this one. I grabbed the key because I had the currency and, well, why not. But the sheer lack of anything even remotely new is just meh. It's like they took the baseline code for a dimension and went "this is good enough". I grabbed what else I didn't have with last year's left over currency so now I can say I'm done with this year's event and it just started.

Forgot to mention that Kitasia reported a ton of new dimension items along with this carnival event on the PTS, so I'm sort of wondering where those went off to.
    Last edited by Zemia; 03-07-2020 at 05:26 AM.
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs. Olympus Mons (by Zemia).

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zemia View Post
    Forgot to mention that Kitasia reported a ton of new dimension items along with this carnival event on the PTS, so I'm sort of wondering where those went off to.
    I thought the only new dimension items she mentioned were the Latticed Building Blocks. The Dimension Addicts site lists 21 types.

They are....I didn't realize when I wrote that they were in an RNG box. Sigh...
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs. Olympus Mons (by Zemia).

Soulwalker

Default Regarding Pandora...

Quick question: there seems to be a 'water' level below the surface, but I can't seem to get there to build anything - I can view it in free camera mode only. Anyone know how to access this area?

+ Reply to Thread