Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Subuster

Thread: Fae Yule Wish List

Rift Disciple

Default Fae Yule Wish List

Elf on a shelf
    red bows
    those cute swedish gnomes with the long beards. heh
    You can't have everything..Where would you put it?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Subuster View Post
    Elf on a shelf
    red bows
    those cute swedish gnomes with the long beards. heh
    An Elf on a shelf dimension item could be a copyright/trademark problem.

Bows in a variety of Christmas colors (red, green, gold, white) would be very useful - put a big bow on an unwrapped item, and it becomes a Fae Yule gift.

There are Red Garden Gnomes and Green Garden Gnomes already but neither has a beard.

I'd like to see some stationary elves in a variety of positions (sitting, standing, walking/running, dancing) that could be used to populate Fae Yule dimensions. Elves could be seated at a feast, pushing a sleigh, operating machinery or holding gifts, tools, weapons, books, food, etc. The elf that is part of the Fae Yule Bagling Mount would make a good model.

So many dimensions just seem like you're in the movie "Last Man on Earth." There's no one around just a lot of empty chairs. When there are a few interactive NPCs, they cannot be customized and, at best, just wander around aimlessly in a limited area.

Soulwalker

Default Mystify's Yule Wish List

Glowing Halos and Santa Hats for everyone!!! You get one, and you get one, and you get one, we could light up the world. ;) Maybe even an Elf hat with big ears. Red glowing nose like Rudolf, or Reindeer antlers.
    Mystify Deepwood

Soulwalker

Default For Dimension Items Seasonal Wish List

How about these suggestions...? I was thinking along the lines of Seasonal/Christmas items we could use all year.

Christmas Pine Tree with snow
    Christmas Pine Tree with snow and lights
    An Angel Statue
    Animated Reindeer
    Candy Cane (?)
    Stained Glass Decoration
    An Elf Toy Shop

I don't do snow dimensions, but a Snowman would be hilarious.
    An ice disc that looks like ice, so we can use them as ice skate rinks.
    Mystify Deepwood

Prophet of Telara

there's a snow man kit and various snow men already...

you could try to build your own elves, it's not that hard :-) check out zeamage's santa's workshop on zaviel fir some hilarious ideas...

Snowy tree with lights/ornaments, oh yes please!
    Single bows, double yes
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mystify511 View Post
    How about these suggestions...? I was thinking along the lines of Seasonal/Christmas items we could use all year.

Candy Cane (?)
    There are already two candy cane decorations but no single candy canes. It would be nice if they would make the costume candy cane weapons into dimension items too.

In fact, it would be nice if most of the World Event costume weapons and even some of the costume armor would be made into dimension items. There are a few examples of that, such as the costume Burning Pumpkin Mace and the Burning Pumpkin Torch dimension item.

A lot of the Fae Yule costume items would make nice dimension items, such as the following:

Fae Yule Festive Cowl ( a Santa hat)
    Fae Yule Bearded Cap (a Santa mask).
    Jingling Mace
    Ice Sword
    Snow Globe mace
    Fae Yule Tree Staff
    Gingerbread Greatstaff
    Snowflake Staff

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zornar View Post
    There are already two candy cane decorations
    Funny you should say that, I went onto the auction last night and was surprised to see Candy Canes available. I am fairly new to the game, Aka don't realize the full inventory of dimension items, so it was new news to me. Wonder what else I'll find...?

I agree about the seasonal costume/gear. Its always fun to giver your character a new seasonal look. ;)
    Mystify Deepwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mystify511 View Post
    I am fairly new to the game, Aka don't realize the full inventory of dimension items, so it was new news to me. Wonder what else I'll find...?
    The Rift Dimension Addicts (RDA) website strives to have a complete listing of dimension items in their searchable database. Some out-of-the-way vendors have a nice selection of unique items as well. RDA has a list of the dimension vendors too.

Each World Event has a large number of dimension items that are available during the event. In the past they occasionally allowed you to buy all the World Event dimension items at once for a brief time. I haven't seen that event lately though.

The biggest group of Dimension Items are available all the time in the Rift Store. You have to be careful on the Auction House because it often offers items, at inflated prices, that can be purchased cheaply on the Rift Store or from vendors. For example, the Clump of Bluebells item sells for just 5 gold each at the store but often lists for several times that on the AH.

+ Reply to Thread