+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dimension Contest?

Default Dimension Contest?

I've been itching to start a new dimension build, but I was hoping for a contest. Anyone else out there feel like participating in a dimension contest?

I don't have the means to obtain prizes for the winners, but I could host it. I also have some ideas for themes:

Famous artists - a dimension based on the works of a famous artist
    Historic places - a dimension based on, or even a replica of, some historic place
    Steampunk - a dimension based on Steampunk
    Castles - build a castle in your dimension
    There is no spoon.

I've been trying to host one for sometime now, but we're struggling to get support from Gamigo. It would be a shame to host a big competition without at least some rewards to go along with it. Self satisfaction is of course the biggest reward, but not having some kind of recognition from Gamigo aswell is disappointing.

These sound like all great ideas though. Would love to this in action!
    Fwob - Zaviel

Plane Walker

Thought CE did one like 2 weeks ago lol
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Default Nothing listed

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    Thought CE did one like 2 weeks ago lol
    I haven't been able to find any. When I search for "contest" on forums, or "rift dimension contest" on Google, nothing comes up except old ones. Sometimes I find more recent ones, but always too late. I check dimensionaddicts.com fairly regularly because the site typically lists current contests, but there is nothing on there either.
    There is no spoon.

Prophet of Telara

Lovey wanted to post another one, but we wanted to give refuge a chance first. Like last time, it'll most likely be sponsored by the judges.

@refuge: maybe not from gamigo, but other players might want to sponsor something?
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Lovey wanted to post another one, but we wanted to give refuge a chance first. Like last time, it'll most likely be sponsored by the judges.

@refuge: maybe not from gamigo, but other players might want to sponsor something?
    Possibly, but I wanted some kind of exclusives to boost the energy a little bit. Rex is becoming somewhat less important now. I had loads of rares, but can't give those to NA

Feel free to go ahead with yours now, I might put mine on delay until I can gaurantee a successful run, including substantial rewards. I'm a bit angry and insulted that Gamigo has not even bothered to engage with these requests at all, Zyra said she's not recieved any response and she's one of the CM's..
    Last edited by Refuge; 10-10-2019 at 11:12 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Prophet of Telara
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

+ Reply to Thread