+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamalji
  • 1 Post By Jamalji

Thread: Do You have Proud Dims that have Zero Interest? Greybriar

Default Do You have Proud Dims that have Zero Interest? Greybriar

Morning Everyone, I'm just curious as to whether you all have that Dimension that you're especially proud of that just didn't get anyone's interest? I still have that ONE dim, which actually won a Cosmic Wisp that just didn't seem to grab as many as I'd hoped.

Do you have a dimension like this? Here's mine: The House That Wept - Greybriar

The original link contains the story associated with the dimentions.

Everyone is welcome to post their own link to their proud dims!

Onder what name is that dim? Can't find it
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 08-12-2019 at 05:44 AM.

Found it

I have been really into dimensions since they came out. I have been playing on and off and always come back to working on my favorite one located in the pus swamp. Its titled "Abandoned Village" under my alt, Vaelo. Hope you guys enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cascuus View Post
    I have been really into dimensions since they came out. I have been playing on and off and always come back to working on my favorite one located in the pus swamp. Its titled "Abandoned Village" under my alt, Vaelo. Hope you guys enjoy!
    What shard?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamalji View Post
    Everyone is welcome to post their own link to their proud dims!
    I do but ever since the bug where dims automatically click all boxes on special? I closed all mine to the public.already had one dim wiped and renamed, not taking any chances again

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    What shard?
    Shard is Deepwood.

I have one old build that just never seemed to capture the viewing public's imagination. To be fair, I build for explorers and that's kind of an uncommon breed. And the build has multiple layers, so it would be easy to miss one and not have any idea where the rest of the item count went. I've been tempted to pack it up and build something else but I build for me, not for upvotes. And even though it's now several years old, I still like it.

If someone wants to visit, it's called Court of Shadows by Jaedor on Greybriar.

The backstory has to do with a crime boss who takes over a section of town, bullying the regular citizens and providing a measure of protection to others. Any feedback you have re pathing or difficulty of finding other levels would be welcome.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

I have one old build that just never seemed to capture the viewing public's imagination. To be fair, I build for explorers and that's kind of an uncommon breed. And the build has multiple layers, so it would be easy to miss one and not have any idea where the rest of the item count went. I've been tempted to pack it up and build something else but I build for me, not for upvotes. And even though it's now several years old, I still like it.

If someone wants to visit, it's called Court of Shadows by Jaedor on Greybriar.
    My favorite area is the Pawn shop! Very clever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamalji View Post
    My favorite area is the Pawn shop! Very clever!
    Thank you!
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

I have been told to post here about my Storyroom contest winner from last year.

Lest we forget on Typhiria under Karinerasis

It was a labour of love bringing to life a topic I have studied for too many years to want to quantify. I have always been all about making an atmosphere that you can nigh on feel when you enter and worked hard to make this thought provoking and haunting as if every flower you can see through the doorway is a reminder of a soldier that never returned home..

My dimes do not get much touring love and that is fine (ish) but this one I am as proud of it today as I was last year so wanted to promote it.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

+ Reply to Thread