+ Reply to Thread

Thread: -1/0 Bug gone for older dims after server merger?! Big News?!

Default -1/0 Bug gone for older dims after server merger?! Big News?!

I don't want to get too excited just yet, but I've just noticed some dims that were previously inaccessible due to the -1/0 have now gone.

I.e. I just tested Star Wars (That is No Moon), a very famous old old dim that's been bugged for years. Now it's fully functional

I thought maybe a server migration fixed it, but supposedly brutwacht has seen the same fix? Can we get other players to test this please? Do you know of any previously bugged dimensions? Can you see if they're working now?

Bit of context about the -1/0 bug. It's a very very old bug that appeared after some dodgy patch. Personal dims were fixed, but it's remained for guild dims unless someone from the guild logs into the dim. Some guilds were simply created to take advantage of the size of guild dims, so they weren't exactly active, or some guilds have simply moved on. EIther way, this meant that a lot of big big builds high on the +1 list cannot be viewed properly.

Big news?!
    Fwob - Zaviel

Prophet of Telara

I'll wait until next shard down before I start praising avathar :-) but if it IS fixed, it's big news for me, that was an annoying one...
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Prophet of Telara

omg *cries happy tears*

praise the dev who actually found the reason this happened and FIXED it! *hands out prices that say "best dev"*

thanks caduto for pointing this bug out again after we were all so used to it after all these years of being told it's unfixable or just simply be ignored *sobs*
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

I have a slight suspicion it was unintended :P a consequence of server changes. Let's hope the next patch doesn't break it again!
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread