+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 10 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: New Dimension - Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli) on Brutwacht

Prophet of Telara

Default New Dimension - Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli) on Brutwacht

Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village, where tiny creatures lived...

New Dimension - Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli) on Brutwacht-2019-05-05_170707.jpg

...just smurfing their own business.

New Dimension - Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli) on Brutwacht-2019-05-05_170438.jpgNew Dimension - Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli) on Brutwacht-2019-05-05_170503.jpg

But there's an evil wizard, who wants to get all of them, and if it's the last thing he'll do!

Owner is guild Schlumpftastisch on Brutwacht :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

I toured this place and had the Smurf theme tune playing aaaaall the way through in my brain so cute, so so so cute
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Sweet job alli nice flashback
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

How can you NOT visit this place?
    A perfect as it made, but that's not all....how many smiles you gonna get when you there

As always brilliant job, Alli!

Fan till the end <3
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 06-19-2019 at 02:50 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Thank you so much guys and gals :-)

Unfortunately it might take me a few days before I can reactivate that dimension after the next server restart ( I hate that -1/0-bug so much!), since the room where the pcs are going to stand is a bit full atm :-D I'll log through my guilds as soon as I'm back!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

+ Reply to Thread