+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blocked from Instant Logging

Default Blocked from Instant Logging

So I've been building a structure that I copied over from my main guild dimension and putting it into my other guilds on other shards for bank/mailing purposes. I'm using empty stone flask taverns with 118 items and that's it. I'm having this weird issue where regardless of where I place the structure (on the ground, in the air, ect) I can log out instantly just fine like you can in any dimension, but after a while (or if I completely exit thee game) I get blocked out of instant logging when I come back in. I have tried different items and tore the whole thing several times over to check, but there doesn't seem to any one thing that's causing it.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? I've mostly limted myself to my own guild dimension on my main shard when it comes to building with a few personal dimension here and there, but have never had this problem before.

Edit - I finally find the culprit. I took down sanctuary of rebirth which is the skelton of the structure. Is there anyway to tag this building in a way that will allow anyone who zones in, to log off instantly while inside of it? As previously mentioned I don't have this problem in my caer kholum dimension with the same building.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 04-06-2019 at 09:06 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Stone Flask tavern is the only guild dimension that is also a personal dimension - perhaps the engineering behind that option is allowing the Sanctuary to return to its original use in game where you cannot log out of the starter zone where it is from without a 20 second countdown?

Not sure, interesting quandary.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-08-2019 at 06:48 AM.

You might have some luck adding weather-blocking cubes inside the Sanctuary of Rebirth. The weather blocking items all seem to flag the character as 'inside' when within their area of effect, which may be enough for the game to consider your location safe for instant log-off.

Let me know if it works, I'm very curious about this as well!
    Faeblight dimensioneer!
    Jamesen Vhaun Reynor Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesen View Post
    You might have some luck adding weather-blocking cubes inside the Sanctuary of Rebirth. The weather blocking items all seem to flag the character as 'inside' when within their area of effect, which may be enough for the game to consider your location safe for instant log-off.

Let me know if it works, I'm very curious about this as well!
    Nope. Didn't work

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

+ Reply to Thread