+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't find purchased dimension key

Soulwalker

Question Can't find purchased dimension key

Hi,
    I just purchased a dimension key. I clicked on the key to equip it. It said I got an award for getting my 5th dimension. But when I click on the dimensions so that I can go to it. It says I have 2 active and 2 inactive dimensions and the new one I just bought is no where to be found. Is there a limit to the number of dimensions we can have? Or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

General of Telara

you can have 20 active dimensions + I have never reached a limit for inactive dimension keys (though there is no reason for having more inactive keys than you can have active, other than when you get soulbound keys or want to switch a dim).

I haven't had the bug you are describing, I could imagine it's part of a bug that has been around for a long time: dimension disappearing after activating a new key on an old slot, but I can't say if that is the case. one workaround that worked in a lot of cases there was to purchase another dimension slot, and that's what I would recommend. if the new key is in the new active dimension slot, you are good, if not, you should contact customer support with all the details you can give, what you have tried, which key you tried to collect etc.

Good luck!

Alli
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Soulwalker

try activating another key and see what happens ive had them bug before and doing that fixed it

+ Reply to Thread