+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Catriana

Thread: New Dimension: "The Crucible" on FB

Soulwalker

Default New Dimension: "The Crucible" on FB

I have a new dimension concept I just opened up on Faeblight called "The Crucible". It is a large scale dimension about an ancient society who developed their main city deep inside a dormant volcano. Foolishly, after millenia of prosperity, they make the mistake of harnessing the magma down deep within, thus causing the long dormant volcano to once more become active, forcing them to flee everything they have built.

This is a personal guild dimension under my guild name "One Cat Short of Crazy". Use the search feature with the words "Crucible" or the guild name. It may also be listed under the Public Weekly list on FB as well. You may also whisper me for an invite if I am available.

This dim also utilizes PvP portals which negate the +1 voting system, so if you wish to vote please keep that in mind. I hope you will appreciate and enjoy my efforts.

- Cattrianna@Faeblight

New Dimension: "The Crucible" on FB-2019-02-28_082920.jpgNew Dimension: "The Crucible" on FB-2019-02-28_083131.jpgNew Dimension: "The Crucible" on FB-2019-02-28_083454.jpg

love it hun all that detailing

Soulwalker

Thank you for visiting and I'm glad you enjoyed it so well.

+ Reply to Thread