• 1 Post By Skiye
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Dancingmoon

Thread: NEW Dimension: CINDERELLA

Default NEW Dimension: CINDERELLA

Hey everyone

I would like to invite you to new dimension CINDERELLA. Together,me and Alliandre, made this fun build I hope you enjoy it as much as we did building it !

CINDERELLA by Mules@Brutwacht (Lovey & Alli)
    NEW Dimension: CINDERELLA-2019-01-16_202149.jpg

NEW Dimension: CINDERELLA-2019-01-16_092306.jpg

NEW Dimension: CINDERELLA-2019-01-16_092154.jpg

Have fun!!!
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 02-01-2019 at 12:44 AM.

Rift Disciple

This is absolutely amazing. So much detail put into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    This is absolutely amazing. So much detail put into this.
    Thank you very much

Rift Master

This is so creative. I always like doing dimensions but when I see something like this it makes me realize how inferior I am at it!

Soulwalker

Default Wow!!

So much detail. You really brought it to life! Thanks for sharing!
    There is no spoon.

Perfection as always

You are definitely the queen of details and this dimension is no exception.
    It looks absolutely amazing!

Thank you very much everyone

I didnt build it alone...Alliandre eye for detail in her muis characters is absolutely brilliant. The hole dimension came to life with level of her morphing Thanks Alli to say yes to do this colab with me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    This is so creative. I always like doing dimensions but when I see something like this it makes me realize how inferior I am at it!
    I too have so many dimensions and there builders that i wish i thought of and made something like Seyler@Zaviel or Chulia@Brutwacht, Arsury@Zaviel, Zeamage@Gelidra and so many more...This dimensions made me see dimensions in different way and they inspired me to be creative beyond rules and expectations from others. I hope my dimensions will inspire you the way i was inspired Thank you for your comment <3 Have fun building!!!!...

You dimensioneers never cease to amaze. Beautifully done!
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Popped in to visit some dimensions after way too long away and this was the first one I saw! Wow, Lovey and Alli, Cinderella is brilliant, inspiring, and amazingly detailed! I love it! Kudos to both of you dames de beaucoup de beaux détails! I can't wait to see more of the gems of imagination created by you and the other Dimensionerds still building here!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Popped in to visit some dimensions after way too long away and this was the first one I saw! Wow, Lovey and Alli, Cinderella is brilliant, inspiring, and amazingly detailed! I love it! Kudos to both of you dames de beaucoup de beaux détails! I can't wait to see more of the gems of imagination created by you and the other Dimensionerds still building here!

Oooh we miss you Diva..ALOT!!! Thank you so much for your comment Would love for you and Feendish to build again Comeback to Rift <3 DTC <3 WE all miss you guys <3

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    You dimensioneers never cease to amaze. Beautifully done!
    Thank you very much!

Looking at that dress what ran through my mind was "Bibbity bobbity boo". Amazing work!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

It took me a bit to find the time to visit this place. Partly because I knew just how much there would be to see. So not disappointed. Like a little slice of the film and just precious for all the little details. Think I will need to tour a few more times before I can be certain I have caught all of them.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingmoon View Post
    It took me a bit to find the time to visit this place. Partly because I knew just how much there would be to see. So not disappointed. Like a little slice of the film and just precious for all the little details. Think I will need to tour a few more times before I can be certain I have caught all of them.
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread